Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just have a bleeping steak bake and stop trying to be the tweak twink of Yorkshire with your daft concoctions that are probably more calories than the real thing and cost a bleeping fortune to make.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is that tinned meat? Why doesn't he just get a bit of steak slow cook til it falls apart? My mum likes that tinned stuff and is always in her cupboard but she is a single lady and disabled so anything to make an easy life on a bad day.but if she can slow cook a bit of beef from time to time im sure a able bodied 20 odd year old can
Plus egg on the egg wash im sure needs to be sinned?
How does he make everything look so bland beige and unappealing

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Is that tinned meat? Why doesn't he just get a bit of steak slow cook til it falls apart? My mum likes that tinned stuff and is always in her cupboard but she is a single lady and disabled so anything to make an easy life on a bad day.but if she can slow cook a bit of beef from time to time im sure a able bodied 20 odd year old can
Plus egg on the egg wash im sure needs to be sinned?
How does he make everything look so bland beige and unappealing
Don’t get me wrong, I also think Harry is an absolute idiot with a micro-penis...BUT....I’ve used the M&S tinned steak for homemade pasties too and it’s lush, also a no-brainier considering it’s cooked and ready to use, why would anyone want to cook a steak for 8 hours just to make a pasty??? Also, egg wash is free.
Oh and yes, his beige food looks shite. He cooks the same 5 things over and over.

Reactions: 7
Don’t get me wrong, I also think Harry is an absolute idiot with a micro-penis...BUT....I’ve used the M&S tinned steak for homemade pasties too and it’s lush, also a no-brainier considering it’s cooked and ready to use, why would anyone want to cook a steak for 8 hours just to make a pasty??? Also, egg wash is free.
Oh and yes, his beige food looks shite. He cooks the same 5 things over and over.
I'm not on sw I just assumed eggs were calories,and cook real steak as he is an influencer who bangs on about cooking yet using tins.as I say my mum has it so its not as rubbish

Reactions: 4
I agree, tinned stewed steak is actually a good alternative doing it yourself.

Reactions: 1
You don't lose that sort of weight when you're his size. It's bollocks
I'm a big big girl and even doing a meal replacement no food diet I didn't lose that in my first week!! He's so full of tit... if he's nothing to hide show the scales !!

Reactions: 11
You don't lose that sort of weight when you're his size. It's bollocks
Unless you're abusing laxatives or on the sniff which I've wondered about with his behaviour in the past 👀👀 he would be drinking for 15 hrs a day and still up raving 4am hmmmm....then drive off at like 8am in the morning!

Reactions: 16
He chats tit. And if he really HAS lost that in a week, he’s either starving himself, puking it up, or laxatives. He’s far too skinny to lose that in a week.

I’ve got covid and haven’t eaten a meal in a week and haven’t lost 10lbs! He’s a lying sod

Reactions: 15
I had a broken jaw and didn't lose that much! Joke

I suppose got to make sw look like its a miracle worker so people join and the hq don't show him as a fraud as he is luring more people to them making money

• Angry
He will have weighed at home first thing in the morning compared to fully clothed at group last week, most likely after a few coffees or even breakfast to get full shock value this week. You can knock at least three pounds off that just to cover clothes and a cup of tea!

Reactions: 6
He will have weighed at home first thing in the morning compared to fully clothed at group last week, most likely after a few coffees or even breakfast to get full shock value this week. You can knock at least three pounds off that just to cover clothes and a cup of tea!
Yes I know someone who done this once, drank a couple of pints of water for his very first weigh in after a Burger King lunch, so his first week looked amazing. Only cheating yourself though so I don’t understand the thinking behind it 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.