Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a while back I had someone message me on instagram saying they were gonna report me to childrens services to get my kids taken off me because they didnt like what i said about them on here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

oh and Hi Harry, show you mine, now you show me yours ๐Ÿ˜‰

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Assuming this is aimed at us as we mentioned him yesterday or the day before ๐Ÿ˜‚

This isn't Hazza though is it ? It's the Big Welsh Guy ? If you haven't got a thread why do you come and look ? Nosey buggers... no way would I come and read stuff about myself !

Reactions: 7
Assuming this is aimed at us as we mentioned him yesterday or the day before ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh.... I'm so scared!! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚

We say it like it is as we see through the bullshit, so if anyone doesn't like what we say, then they need to pull their heads from their fat, greedy arses and wake up - bloody idiots! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿฝ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This isn't Hazza though is it ? It's the Big Welsh Guy ? If you haven't got a thread why do you come and look ? Nosey buggers... no way would I come and read stuff about myself !
Big Welsh man did a question box asking what annoys people or words to that effect and someone messaged him saying they were pissed off with tattle ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Big Welsh man did a question box asking what annoys people or words to that effect and someone messaged him saying they were pissed off with tattle ๐Ÿ˜„
the only thing they don't like about it, is the fact they can't control it.

one of the many messages I had said "your instagram profile says everything about you".... I hope it does, I put a lot of work into it and promised not to bullshit people.

Reactions: 13
the only thing they don't like about it, is the fact they can't control it.

one of the many messages I had said "your instagram profile says everything about you".... I hope it does, I put a lot of work into it and promised not to bullshit people.
Are you still on insta? Don't let them bully you! People like that are the reason so many of us end up on Tattle

Reactions: 5
This is what I really don't like about SW

Before I get shot down saying that the *plan* does work, I know it does and it still baffles me how.

Generally, You lose weight by a balanced way of eating and by being in a calorie deficit which is mostly highly unlikely with SW imo. Anyway ...

This is disgusting ๐Ÿ˜. The amount of calories in this, surely he must feel pretty rubbish after eating this ๐Ÿค”

I really don't see how it gives inspiration or the right message about a healthy balanced lifestyle ๐Ÿค”
This isnโ€™t doing SW properly. Your plate is supposed to be a third veg or salad etc. These greedy fuckers take the mick and give SW a bad name. Lard does it properly, and his results say it all.

Reactions: 5
They all make a mockery of the SW plan! Says me sat here about to order a Chinese having said I was too busy to go on my groupโ€™s zoom meeting ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Are you still on insta? Don't let them bully you! People like that are the reason so many of us end up on Tattle
yes I am ๐Ÿ˜Š I honestly couldnt give a flying duck about these "big accounts"

some of the excuses I've seen from so called slimming world "ambassadors" is a bleeping joke.
The current mr sleek 2020 put on 12lb inside a few days and said it was because boris johnson changed his christmas plans... give me a bleeping break. Boris Johnson didn't walk beside him round asda did he ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ "we had to get what shopping we could" he says... yeah, I'm sure there was a rush on for icelands sw range.

cunts.

here is harolds dinner, he claims 30g of flour is 4.5 syns, yet a quick search on the app shows its 4.5 syns for 25g.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What in gods name is this ๐Ÿคฎ

I actually think he's taking the piss
just gonna post the same pic... so much bullshit in this post.

for starters, 1 wrap is allowed as a healthy extra B choice, he ate both, with gravy...what kind? how much?

lego headed brillo pad haired ronseal coated bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.