Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pregnant and felt like I didn't stop eating the whole of Christmas and I've gained 1.5lb!! How do you do 11?!
I never understand it and don’t really believe it! I ate like an absolute horse for the whole of December and gained 5lbs and believe me I ate a disgusting amount! How can someone actually put on so much weight??

Reactions: 10
It’s obscene. And with statements such as “easy on easy off” it’s SO damaging. I realise no one probably sets out to be an influencer, but once you start making money and profiting from promoting to your audience, then you have some sort of responsibility and accountability for what you’re sharing.
His beige unhealthy food and blasé binge attitude is so awful and I genuinely worry for some people who take things influencers say and do as gospel.

Reactions: 12
Just an FYI it was someone called big welsh guy or something that gained the 21lb in 10 days 😳 he came up on my discover feed.

Reactions: 6
Just an FYI it was someone called big welsh guy or something that gained the 21lb in 10 days 😳 he came up on my discover feed.
I follow him, and do enjoy his content to be fair but he is so strange with his gains! He says it isn’t real gains and is water weight and physical weight of eating more and comes off easily which is so dangerous to say!

Reactions: 3
So he has 2 stone to lose ? Where from exactly ? From pictures he shares he doesn't even look overweight to me.... He's a 6ft (ish???) man...... he looks fairly skinny/slim to me..... He's never been 8 stone over weight... like EVER ! He is so sucked into the SW hype and thinks he's some kind of celebrity..... If he looses 2 stone he will be thin... really thin ..... also is he the only one in the country where the gym and SW are still actually open ???? I thought majority of the UK is in Tier 4 and everything closed now ???? He's a fraud he really is !
From his bleeping lying Lego head.

They restrict and binge. That’s why they “gain” so much so quickly. Their bodies are absolutely crying for some actual food that isn’t a 10 calorie jelly or some JD seasoning. As soon as they eat something with sugar or fat in it they binge like duck on it cos they restrict themselves so much. I can’t go further into it cos it angers me so much.

Reactions: 13
Can’t go to the gym now Hun. Will have to just eat Yorker puds

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I follow him, and do enjoy his content to be fair but he is so strange with his gains! He says it isn’t real gains and is water weight and physical weight of eating more and comes off easily which is so dangerous to say!
I really like him - big welsh guy, I think he gained loads because he still is very big. Didn’t he start at like 47 stone and still weighs 30 stone? So realistically it sounds a lot but if a 15 stone person can gain 10lbs or so it makes sense he can gain 20lbs. I think it’s crazy to do that but that’s the only way my head can rationalise it 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I really like him big welsh guy, I think he gained loads because he still is very big. Didn’t he start at like 47 stone and still weighs 30 stone? So realistically it sounds a lot but if a 15 stone person can gain 10lbs or so it makes sense he can gain 20lbs. I think it’s crazy to do that but that’s the only way my head can rationalise it 😂
I like him too, I find him so funny! I think I know what you mean and he did do a thing earlier or yesterday reminding people he has lost 20 stone and is still twice the size of a ‘normal’ man so I get your logic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes I saw that too! He was 47 stone I think originally and has lost about 20 stone altogether but 21 friggin lb gain!!!! What the chuff did he eat...or who did he eat 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unless he was eating 7000 calories a DAY there’s no way on earth he gained that much over Xmas, absolute BULLSHIT. I have had 2 weeks off eating whatever the hell I wanted and I’ve gained 1lb which sounds correct as to gain 1lb of fat you should be eating 3500 cals MORE than your average daily target.

Sorry to be the bore but these slimming worlders piss me right off, there’s more to life than the scales Haz! 😡😡😡 why not educate yourself and count your calories instead

Reactions: 6
I often wonder if these people like Harold have a month or six "off plan" then blame their massive gain and fatness on Christmas to cover up their bullshit and to avoid comments. They would have wanted to cash in before Christmas on their fake lives so couldn't possibly admit to a gain or being off plan 🤫

Reactions: 11
I seen the foodieslimmer has put on 13 stone of his 16 stone that he lost in just over a year.
I don't follow so went for a nose- shows you what a joke these slimming insta accounts are. He continues to post 'slimming world friendly' meals constantly, yet gains 13st!!!

It's the portion sizes that are the main problem with these Insta famous accounts! Plates brimming with food, sometimes double carbs e.g. rice and wedges. Yes It'S fRrE but it is bad nutrition and sets an awful example for portion control. People will look at that and think 'if they're losing weight eating that much then I can too'. I always weigh pasta/rice out when I'm doing SW just cos I don't have an off switch with carbs :ROFLMAO: but their meals show the plan in a terrible light!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.