Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lords_Alive

Does anyone have any genuine weight loss instagram accounts you recommend following? I'm new to it all and need honest inspiration x
Jon Vidler is the main guy. SW Greatest Loser in 2019 and incredibly motivated. No ads or begs either which is the main criteria I follow.

Reactions: 12

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
He is so full of shit its unreal, so he's walked/ran 5 miles a day of the last week but here he is, knee deep in snow, I know he's got a fucking massive, deformed toe, but I doubt thats gonna plough through that snow harold.

Regarding his 10lb loss, of course it's bullshit.
He has history of making shit up as you all know.

He is such a bad advert for slimming world

here is one of his last weigh ins at group (lol)

Total Loss 10lb, where's the missing 7 st 4lbs harry?

So at that point he had lost 10 lb, put 10lbs on during his most recent binge, now lost the same 10lb

hardly anything to be proud of is it you
muggy little cunt.

oh, and one more thing, he posted on the 15th december granny grotbags has had her first dose of the covid vaccine, and then 6 days later he posted a video that looked identical to the first post about it saying she'd had a her second lot.

surely thats more bullshit as it was said there is a gap between doses, or does Dame shirl of Pickard get special treatment?

• Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Remember when he was gonna open his own SW cafe? Imagine him serving Packard puds in his fake Gucci belt and daft Lego haircut πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

• Haha

GossBoss

VIP Member
He’s doing a tutorial which is an AD with Frylight, also claims it’s the first time he’s spoken on stories?!? Yet I’ve definitely heard him talk before πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
He's spoken loads of times before. I've heard him mouthing off when drunk - all about the voddie. I've heard him mouthing off about late night snacks after a drunk night out (that his Mum made for him) I've heard him mouthing off about people disagreeing with him about God knows whatever. He's a Liar. Standard.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Someone asked him how his holiday went and he’s deleted it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
There's 1 comment still there, and he's answered it, saying his holiday was "amazing". Fucking idiot needs reporting for breaking lockdown rules AND I'm guessing he's probably not isolating! 😑

• Wow
  • Angry

GossBoss

VIP Member
Finally I’ve cracked and come here to moan πŸ˜‚ He posted about walking 16000 odd steps by half 12 in the day. I work a busy ED shift on 12 hours, I come out with about that...in 12 hours. He’s so full of shit.
He thinks he does that many steps as he has to keep backtracking and going back over everything to remember all the bull he spouts 🀷

• Haha

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
He’s put a photo on of his food diary, reckons he did an hour of fitness yesterday - 10572 steps, now I’m sorry but this morning I’ve walked 5.1 miles which was 8995 steps, took me over an hour and 2 miles of those were running. He lies yet again.

• Haha

NMK

I’m SO glad there is a thread on him, he is honestly SO rude!!! His replies to his followers I’m surprised he has any left. The biggest SW hypocrite! Honestly he grates on me. He thinks he is better than everyone else... these huge crazy loses and then pigging out hold it girls while my head explodes 🀯

I've been laughing at this probably more than I should have. What a dingbat. So true though! Who unwraps an Easter egg just to take a picture! ? He inhaled that faster than his ex bezzie towers gained the weight back.

Screenshot_20210128-140754_Instagram~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
This isn't Hazza but another 'Slimming World' instagrammer (blocked out name as not sure allowed to post?) Promoting fucking turkey twizzlers. Just goes to show how ridiculous the slimming world instagram world has become.
When your open your eyes to it it’s madness isn’t it 🀣.

same with the post above with fake
Mcmuffin.... those chocolate porridge bowls people have piles of chocolate on porridge the sugar content what they eat is crazy! Or but it’s okay Cos it’s only 2 syns!!!

Loveagossip

He’s deleted the stories of the messages now so he obviously realised that one wasn’t hidden πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ†πŸ†

• Haha

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Assuming this is aimed at us as we mentioned him yesterday or the day before πŸ˜‚
Why do people go out of their way to seek tattle out them claim to be outraged? Keep your snow cold and stay away

His food is just fucking grim 😩 regardless of the fact it’s not going to help you lose weight I wouldn’t eat it if you paid me!

His grid resembles the neutrals section of the Dulux shade card 🀣
Yorkie Pud Yellow
Hash brown beige
Poached egg peach

• Haha
Reactions: 11