Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mcfeez

VIP Member
I’m absoloutely shocked he said he’s lost 12 pounds in two weeks. Unless he’s done a complete detox ( he hasn’t) or he’s purging... there’s no way he’s done it. My friend is detoxing at the moment, eating some amazing food and lost 6 pounds in her first week! I’ve stuck to plan and lost 7.5 in two weeks.
Sorry to be that person - but 'detox'ing is a myth. It's literally not a thing. Your body detoxes itself via organs like your kidneys and liver, theres nothing anyone can do to alter that process using a diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Why do these absolute bell ends think they’re actually losing 7.5lbs a week? It’s not 7.5lbs of actual weight. It’s classic binge/restrict behaviour and SO fucking damaging to anyone struggling with food, eating and/or their weight.

It works, but still encourages the binging side of things. “Oh I’ll save up my syns and spend them all on chocolate this evening” I see it all too often on my insta. 7 stone loss. Still binging chocolate syns. Still massive portions. Still skinny fat.
Yes, so many people dont do it properly. Syns are there for gravy and sauces. A lot of people seem to eat dust all day and then have a “syn” plate of crap before they go to bed. Harold buys so much chocolate and junk - anyone truly serious about losing weight wouldn’t have it in the house.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
So he has 2 stone to lose ? Where from exactly ? From pictures he shares he doesn't even look overweight to me.... He's a 6ft (ish???) man...... he looks fairly skinny/slim to me..... He's never been 8 stone over weight... like EVER ! He is so sucked into the SW hype and thinks he's some kind of celebrity..... If he looses 2 stone he will be thin... really thin ..... also is he the only one in the country where the gym and SW are still actually open ???? I thought majority of the UK is in Tier 4 and everything closed now ???? He's a fraud he really is !
From his fucking lying Lego head.

They restrict and binge. That’s why they “gain” so much so quickly. Their bodies are absolutely crying for some actual food that isn’t a 10 calorie jelly or some JD seasoning. As soon as they eat something with sugar or fat in it they binge like fuck on it cos they restrict themselves so much. I can’t go further into it cos it angers me so much.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I will pay any one of you via a bank transfer the sum of 100 of her majesty the queens finest english sterlings if you can point out to me where in the fuck the nachos are on this plate of sludge.

I'll wait.

oh, and what the fuck is up with those wedges? they're thicker than the sole on my shoes.
Screenshot_20200422-222413_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Scottishmum

His clicks are out of time and his finger nails are disgusting.
He’s such a compulsive list too. Take you and you 8 stone loss to fuck 😆🤣🤣

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Let's remind ourselves of his old profile that he can no longer access and cannot delete...

not one photo of him carrying the fabled 8 stone.
I love this more than I can put into words.

Also... I get unreasonably irritated when he posts a meal and says "just what I fancied"... well, you're an adult, making your own meals. If you're not having what you fancy, why'd you make it? I have no idea why it bothers me so much 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
It’s obscene. And with statements such as “easy on easy off” it’s SO damaging. I realise no one probably sets out to be an influencer, but once you start making money and profiting from promoting to your audience, then you have some sort of responsibility and accountability for what you’re sharing.
His beige unhealthy food and blasé binge attitude is so awful and I genuinely worry for some people who take things influencers say and do as gospel.

lh01

He's just an ejit really.
25 years old, driving a Mercedes yet still mooching off Mummy and Daddy.
Shoves a camera in his 90 odd year old Grandma's face every time he's near the poor thing.
Buys ridiculously small clothes so his muffin top hangs out just to say he's in an x-small.
Eats the beigest of food whilst claiming to be the next Gordon Ramsey.

Also I so want to know why he fell out with the girl he went on the cruise with!

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
This is what I really don't like about SW

Before I get shot down saying that the *plan* does work, I know it does and it still baffles me how.

Generally, You lose weight by a balanced way of eating and by being in a calorie deficit which is mostly highly unlikely with SW imo. Anyway ...

This is disgusting 😐. The amount of calories in this, surely he must feel pretty rubbish after eating this 🤔

I really don't see how it gives inspiration or the right message about a healthy balanced lifestyle 🤔
Slimming world is terrible for people who binge eat. Fact.

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Sorry to be that person - but 'detox'ing is a myth. It's literally not a thing. Your body detoxes itself via organs like your kidneys and liver, theres nothing anyone can do to alter that process using a diet.
As a doctor I can say yes to this !