Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Come hazza surely a fitness fanatic like you can take the walk back up the hill in the snow. You’re out doing record breaking steps and burning crazy calories all the time...👀

I can’t stand Dan Sully 🤮
The only person that can stand Dan Sully is Dan Sully 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sassysaurus

he clearly buys them...

what I'd like to know is, where are his stretch marks from an 8 stone weight loss? where is the loose skin?
I'm not sticking up for him because we know he hasn't lost 8 stone, but I've lost 11 stone and have no lose skin or stretch marks🤷‍♀️ it's all down to genetics, age, collagen and exercise.

elloelloello

VIP Member
Hi Harold.

We know you read here, have a butchers at this 😉

a proper weightloss, not a fucking fictitious one.
Now THAT is how it’s fucking done, yes Lard 👏🏼

Strange, Harry looks at his ‘biggest’ here, would say he’s lost about 2 stone from this if that, where’s the other 6 stone Hazza?

Ps PLEASE can we all have a butchers at Harry’s old insta and post our fave pics here, he defo can’t get into that account and he will be fuming 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I unfollowed him when he posted a picture of his newborn & tagged about 25 different brands in the picture !! Another beggy fool !!

Also, how on earth is it possible to gain 13 stone on a year ?!! It baffles me.

• Wow
  • Angry

_100

If you follow the plan properly, as in actually have a third of your plate as speed, veg/fruits ect, then it is a fantastic plan. Also establishing the difference between needing and wanting certain foods. A lot of SW instagrams take the piss, they fill their plates up with carbs and cheese... all the time. Don’t even get me started on the bastard Easter eggs!!
I’ve managed to lose weight each week so far, of course I’m going to make allowances for certain nights in, date nights ect. Harry and his ilk try and justify the beige food and token veg ( tiny portion) and say it’s healthy, it gives people bad habits, especially when they try and copy him, put weight back on, and they say slimming world doesn’t work.

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
His food is just fucking grim 😩 regardless of the fact it’s not going to help you lose weight I wouldn’t eat it if you paid me!

His grid resembles the neutrals section of the Dulux shade card 🤣

• Haha

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
His page is soooo boring he’s been reposting the same old shit for 3 years now and he doesn’t even need to lose weight!

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Big Welsh man did a question box asking what annoys people or words to that effect and someone messaged him saying they were pissed off with tattle 😄
the only thing they don't like about it, is the fact they can't control it.

one of the many messages I had said "your instagram profile says everything about you".... I hope it does, I put a lot of work into it and promised not to bullshit people.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
a while back I had someone message me on instagram saying they were gonna report me to childrens services to get my kids taken off me because they didnt like what i said about them on here 😂😂😂😂😂

oh and Hi Harry, show you mine, now you show me yours 😉

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
He’s not fat but he really isn’t fit either. Had a look at his bike ride stats he posted and was shocked that I (a 17 stone middle aged woman) can cover further in a shorter time including rests for when the hills almost kill me. He’s a young lad in his prime. Although he looks skinny sure his body and fitness would tell a different story.

abitfairytale

Blocked within 90 seconds for daring to ask why a SW page would advertise Pizza Hut unless it was for the money. Oh well, fuck off then tosser 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha