Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Did he really just do a tik tok where he wangs jelly into a holdall as if he's actually taking it somewhere? Is that what I just saw?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Ups27

VIP Member
I went to Italy back in August for 4 days. We booked it super last minute because this year we really needed the break. We booked it knowing things are changing fast, but with our work we knew we could self isolate if needed (wfh) and just not leave the house on weekends. Thats why we booked it. I would never ever leave this country knowing i couldnt self isolate, and pay to rush home. In my opinion you book a holiday knowing there could be consequences.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Now THAT is how it’s fucking done, yes Lard 👏🏼

Strange, Harry looks at his ‘biggest’ here, would say he’s lost about 2 stone from this if that, where’s the other 6 stone Hazza?

Ps PLEASE can we all have a butchers at Harry’s old insta and post our fave pics here, he defo can’t get into that account and he will be fuming 😂😂😂
He has lost fuck all, he just grew an extra 2ft and hit puberty. Shame he didn't grow the fuck up mentally too!

• Haha

imjustnosey

What a liar. He put the scales in his story, I wanna see the scales before and after including his Feral toes so we know it’s him!

• Haha

keytotruth

VIP Member
I had a broken jaw and didn't lose that much! Joke

I suppose got to make sw look like its a miracle worker so people join and the hq don't show him as a fraud as he is luring more people to them making money

• Angry

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
This is what I really don't like about SW

Before I get shot down saying that the *plan* does work, I know it does and it still baffles me how.

Generally, You lose weight by a balanced way of eating and by being in a calorie deficit which is mostly highly unlikely with SW imo. Anyway ...

This is disgusting 😐. The amount of calories in this, surely he must feel pretty rubbish after eating this 🤔

I really don't see how it gives inspiration or the right message about a healthy balanced lifestyle 🤔
That’s his interpretation- if he followed it correctly he probably won’t get the likes and sponsorship deals.

SW does touch upon calories in its literature and strong empathizes the importance of speed on the plate - that’s where the deficit comes from. It also encourages exercise via Body Magic and hitting goals.

What SW need to do is start coming down on these idiots 😡

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I often wonder if these people like Harold have a month or six "off plan" then blame their massive gain and fatness on Christmas to cover up their bullshit and to avoid comments. They would have wanted to cash in before Christmas on their fake lives so couldn't possibly admit to a gain or being off plan 🤫

This was why I got blocked 😂😂 I asked him why he thought losing and gaining the same stone over the years was equal to losing 8 stone from start to finish and if he had nothing to his post his certificates/stickers

ba boom blocked 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
I was blocked for asking where his tattoo had disappeared to in a before photo supposedly from only a month earlier, when he’d had said tattoo for over a year 😂

• Haha
That roast would put me off food for life it looks disgusting I love a roast too.im not just saying it as its his it just looks so unappealing burnt Yorkshire and veg that looks dull and runny gravy with mushy peas?
That chunky onion gravy and prolapsed Yorkshire pudding

Screenshot_20210131-224818_Instagram~2.jpg

Also. Maybe because it's not Frylight👀That's got to be a talent too, burnt yet undercooked roasties...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
This guys 'fave meal' is a rock hard tortilla bowl with a load of mince in it, which he wrongly names a taco bowl. Can't get past that either. He's one of the most unlikeable insta pricks I've ever come across but I cant look away. Hate to love to hate him 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ck2020

VIP Member
There’s no way on earth you go on a bike ride and burn over 1000 calories 🤣🤣🤣 whatever app he had is having his pants down.
Can’t wait to see what the Apple Watch says 😅😂

• Haha

Soylent

These are some great points to be honest. I actually ate more nutritious and full meals on slimming world, I used my 15 syns on different things, sometimes chocolate, sometimes not but it wasn’t much, but when I tried calorie counting I realised I just ate more shit and in turn was hungrier all the time because I just used my calories on chocolate.
I agree. SW worked for me because I wasn’t an idiot! 3 nutritious meals a day, syns used for snacks and gravy/sauces and alcohol at the weekend! I never had those disgusting treat plates and too much ‘free’ food and I lost every single week. These people give it a bad name! I’m off it now and have maintained for years using the same principles of just being sensible. But I must admit I do like to check out these accounts simply for a laugh! All the spices and ‘rubs’ they try and shill and the stupid amounts of crap they eat. 20lb gains over Xmas, then 7lb losses their first week back ‘on plan’ such a bad cycle!!