Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
He really boiled my piss yesterday.

firstly, yet another properly undeclared ad...

He had cheese on his breakfast that he claimed was part of his healthy extra A choice (20g)

he then had 2 asda light cheese slices on his burger that he declared was the other part of that days healthy extra A choice that are not even listed on the slimming world app as a A choice, they are 2 syns each

on the same plate of food he put even more cheese on his potatoes that he claimed was another 20g and yet again part of his A choice.

why is he never questioned about it? oh thats right, he only allows comments from people that kiss his arse.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Old photos he likes to alternate his dad's chef photos.

My daughter use to be friends with the "girlfriend" a cover up story because of his dad. Was he caught on a app showing 🍆 📸

Taxman would have a field day with harry man boobs.

Never his recipe it was from the two chubby cubs and his dad is the chef, all lies.
Who remembers when he got invited to he Slimming World ball with his ex bezzie Jack scams everyone Towers (they would also share a bed, he would post pictures the next morning. Purely platonic of course:rolleyes::rolleyes:) Anyhow, Legend has it that he was flirting with every man going at the Slimming World ball.

Few of the Slimming World men lose weight and suddenly think they're God's gift, like Dann Sully was lusting after Sophie Jude while in relationship.

[]

Soylent

I’m not defending Harry as that’s the reason I lurk on here he’s annoying! But the chips, I need to tell you, they are Tesco, ready cut fresh ones. I’m 100% sure of it as it’s where he bought his pastry from. They are a game changer; look exactly like chippy chips when done in the air fryer. Obviously if you’re using frylight they taste shite, but honest I can guarantee that’s what they are. There was another bloke I used to follow that was a consultant that left.. Kieron something or other? He used to post pics of them and the fan girls would go wild asking him and he was so secretive about them! He would never say where they were from and I used to out him every time someone asked what his secret was Hahhaha. Anyway as you were, back to lurking 😂xx..

• Haha

keytotruth

VIP Member
Fridge packed with on plan stuff what potato's sausages gravy stuff to make yorkshirws
Beige beige beige overloaded plates
Oooo and lots of rubs cant forget a good rub haha

elloelloello

VIP Member
He chats shit. And if he really HAS lost that in a week, he’s either starving himself, puking it up, or laxatives. He’s far too skinny to lose that in a week.

So he's made a cake, for someones birthday, how does he plan on giving it to them considering we can't currently meet people from other households because we are in the midst of a global pandemic?
We all know how desperate he is to be “ famous “ he’ll be sending in his application to TGBBO as we speak ... Betty Crocker might have made that cake but that fucking lying arse wipe didn’t ....

• Haha

bacon_is_good_for_me

He makes thousands a month from JD. From a reliable close source.
More like hundreds surely...

20% commission per sale...so to make £1000 then 500 people each spending £10 each would need to use his code, (assuming that’s the average spend...)

Sorry I’m not convinced.

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Are you still on insta? Don't let them bully you! People like that are the reason so many of us end up on Tattle
yes I am 😊 I honestly couldnt give a flying fuck about these "big accounts"

some of the excuses I've seen from so called slimming world "ambassadors" is a fucking joke.
The current mr sleek 2020 put on 12lb inside a few days and said it was because boris johnson changed his christmas plans... give me a fucking break. Boris Johnson didn't walk beside him round asda did he 😂😂😂😂😂 "we had to get what shopping we could" he says... yeah, I'm sure there was a rush on for icelands sw range.

cunts.

here is harolds dinner, he claims 30g of flour is 4.5 syns, yet a quick search on the app shows its 4.5 syns for 25g.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart