Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He deffo doesn’t live with his mum and dad🙄🙄 if you can be arsed look at his tik tok of him doing the curtains and you can see outside his house. That is definitely not his mum and dads house 🏡

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure he came on here (not as himself) to let us know his license plate number and he also said ‘Harry’ (himself) doesn’t live at home anymore so his parents have probably helped him get a flat.

Reactions: 2
Yeah it looks like he has moved but why has he been with his parents having bbqs and having tea parties for his mams birthday if he doesn't live with with them 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Harry is such a Dick his smirk when making shortbread! You just know he’s binged all of that!

Reactions: 5
Definitely appears to have moved but maybe not on his own? Bbq appears to have been for 2 people. When you look through his TikTok there’s clearly other people in the background of his photos. And someone cut his hair? I expect all his videos on TikTok were taken once lockdown was enforced. So has he been going between two houses?

The point is that it isn’t gossip particularly. Are you straight!? Ridiculous question in this day when hardly anyone actually cares. You make yourself stand out by caring about his sexuality. What difference does it make?
you need to get a life get over it i asked if he’s gay so what

Reactions: 7
If he had moved out and got his own place wouldn’t he have made a massive deal of it tho? He’s not exactly one for not wanting to show off 🙄 #DaddysMerc

Reactions: 3
If he had moved out and got his own place wouldn’t he have made a massive deal of it tho? He’s not exactly one for not wanting to show off 🙄 #DaddysMerc
Maybe mummy and daddy promised they'd buy him a house if he didn't act a prick about it 😂

• Haha
Where exactly is he going with his account. I find it odd that he’s now showing off his preferred fabric conditioner combos! Honestly it’s cringey, how old is he 22ish?!? This is not what 22 year old boys do! Also, if he’s no longer living with his Mum, why the hell does he have the Mrs Hinch inspired bottlesin his bathroom (on his stories last night).

Where exactly is he going with his account. I find it odd that he’s now showing off his preferred fabric conditioner combos! Honestly it’s cringey, how old is he 22ish?!? This is not what 22 year old boys do! Also, if he’s no longer living with his Mum, why the hell does he have the Mrs Hinch inspired bottlesin his bathroom (on his stories last night).
I was thinking this. If he’s gay, and he’s moved in maybe with a boyfriend prior to lockdown... why would 2 guys need shampoo and conditioner?! I don’t know any man who uses conditioner! A new home and a space of his own would make sense though for the sudden influx of cleaning/laundry/decorating posts though

Reactions: 1
I was thinking this. If he’s gay, and he’s moved in maybe with a boyfriend prior to lockdown... why would 2 guys need shampoo and conditioner?! I don’t know any man who uses conditioner! A new home and a space of his own would make sense though for the sudden influx of cleaning/laundry/decorating posts though
My boyfriend uses conditioner. When was conditioner only for women? How small minded are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My boyfriend uses conditioner. When was conditioner only for women? How small minded are you?
Maybe all the men in my life are small minded to not use it 😂

Maybe my post touched a nerve.. what I MEANT was- it’s generally used by people with long hair, on the ends, to smooth/detangle/make more manageable. Generally not needed by people with short hair as you don’t use it on the roots, so generally not needed by men with short hair... better?! 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’d rather a kid swear than play a drinking game and most people I know with tik tok are kids or teenagers , I don’t have it either, my comment was about sharing a drinking game something I feel strong about, maybe I shouldn’t have put that on here, then again I wouldn’t fuckin judge someone on here for a comment they made, judging people on insta for being twats yep they leave themselves open for it a lot of the time, but on here I don’t judge unless it’s warranted like pulling someone about homosexuality, racism etc I don’t just assume someone’s boring like you did of me
Christ I wasn’t expecting an essay. Calm down lass. 😂

Maybe my post touched a nerve.. what I MEANT was- it’s generally used by people with long hair, on the ends, to smooth/detangle/make more manageable. Generally not needed by people with short hair as you don’t use it on the roots, so generally not needed by men with short hair... better?! 🙄
Yes much better actually. There is too much BS on this thread about sexuality without having to be like men don't use conditioner.

Christ I wasn’t expecting an essay. Calm down lass. 😂
😂an essay......lol mood I was in yesterday you got off bloody lightly 😂

To be fair Prickards hair does look unmanageable I’d say it looks a cross between an unkempt fanny and a Brillo pad......it’s probably industrial strength conditioner. And no offence to anyone on here that has em but them hinch style bottles everybody buys off insta ......why, when you buy shampoo or conditioner etc it already comes in a bottle , just funding another instagrabbers ego to make more tat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.