Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Just have a fucking steak bake and stop trying to be the tweak twink of Yorkshire with your daft concoctions that are probably more calories than the real thing and cost a fucking fortune to make.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

TheFabFader

VIP Member
The little scrote has blocked me - on both my Instagram accounts. I cba making a third one to follow him. Please keep up the good work and post lots of scurrilous pics here 😍🤣

• Haha

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I couldn't agree more. It reminds me of when I asked my of asian descent colleague about her heritage, another colleague ticked me right off saying it's not appropriate to ask someone who is born in Britain where they are from.... I explained I was asking about her heritage because I am interested and got the long face. The girl herself was more than happy to talk about her grandparents and their life in x country.... People need to stop being offended on other people's behalfs. Harry's sexuality doesn't matter at all, but it's ok to wonder if he's gay

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
He really is everything I hate about slimming world. I have to really bite my tongue when people at my group talk about him like be is some kind of god

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
And so it continues....
Who the Fuck is he trying to kid lean meat and veg 😂😂 yeah mate Sausages and loads of fucking potatoes ( chips ) pasta etc more like ... beige .. beige .. and more beige

On plan
Off plan....

no fucking difference... apart from a bit of sweet corn 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Please, carry on 😍😍😍😍
That’s all I’ve been told so far I’ll try do a bit more digging 😂😂 I did genuinely believe he lived with his mum and dad still as I thought he would broadcast it all over Instagram that he’s a homeowner etc but he does have his own house and a mortgage, his mum and dad are well off so they’ve helped him a lot. I just can’t believe how big headed he is when all he does is have a discount code for some bloody herbs! How dare he treat people the way he does and if he doesn’t like something on a person he asks them to change it! Who the hell does he think he is

• Haha

_100

I lost 8 lb one week (my first attempt). was making allowances here and there . Anyhow, it got to the point where I was eating very little for breakfast and lunch then would pig out with a big dinner. On weigh day I would starve myself, have a cheat day and eat whatever I wanted and then would eat about 5 syns or the rest of the week . Of course I put it back on once I went back to eatinghow I was previously!

My second attempt i followed the plan to atea and was averaging about 1-3 lbs a week and lost 3 stone.
I was the same, even on weigh day I will eat, even though it’s light food. I don’t treat my losses with food...I’m not a dog! I buy myself some new make up, pop some money in a tin to buy a new dress ect. My losses are between 1-3 pound a week, small but consistent. I make sure every meal is colourful and tasty, definately not the beige rubbish Harry seems to churn out again and again. I used to follow him and believe in what he said, then I realised he seriously couldn’t be losing weight and eating all of that! I unfollowed him when he constantly boasted of his first class holidays/cruises and his blessed life with his luxury cars. Both me and my boyfriend work for the NHS, I work overtime all the time, we both have second hand cars, haven’t been abroad since 2017, we are so proud we brought our little house and saving for our wedding. People like Harry just seem to have it all handed to him, absolutely no idea of hard work and real struggle, he constantly endorses drink driving ( he goes out on the lash and then goes straight to work) and binge eating. I can’t deal with that.

My best mate has started doing SW herself from home and has already within a week made them fucking stupid Yorkshire puddings twice AND tagged this bell end in both of the posts.

I’m demoting her from best friend status.
I think you should point out to her they have more calories per yorkie than one of Aunt Bessies 😉

Oh and I’ll point out my youngest son is gay... and on the odd occasion when someone has asked after meeting him I have never ever jumped down their throat ... there’s a difference between asking out of curiosity and being homophobic just thought some people obviously need that clarification.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Slimdowndown

Anyone else follow southendslimmer? He is another one. It looks like he put on a stone in 2 weeks over Xmas. Now has got 9 pound off already in 5 days. Just encourages binge eating / easy on easy off mentality. I’ve really seen the light recently. They need calling out

• Wow

bacon_is_good_for_me

Laughing at Sophie judes comment underneath the ad for the krispie square thins....”neeeeeed to try these!”...basically hoping Kellogg’s notice and she can get a freebie too the absolute scrambled beg on toast

• Haha

TJ90

VIP Member
I’ve got covid and haven’t eaten a meal in a week and haven’t lost 10lbs! He’s a lying sod

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Do people really care if they get asked if they are gay/straight? One of my closest friends gets asked a lot as he is a good looking man and I think lots of girls fancy him too, but he’s very camp! 🤭 people ask if somebody is gay just because they are curious not because they think it is wrong ? IMO it’s totally ok to ask an adult about their sexuality! Iv asked many people that Iv met through the years and i have never had somebody jump down my throat 😂
Exactly! I asked my husband if he was gay when we first met (genuinely 😂) because he was good looking and I wanted to see if I had a chance 😂😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This is what I really don't like about SW

Before I get shot down saying that the *plan* does work, I know it does and it still baffles me how.

Generally, You lose weight by a balanced way of eating and by being in a calorie deficit which is mostly highly unlikely with SW imo. Anyway ...

This is disgusting 😐. The amount of calories in this, surely he must feel pretty rubbish after eating this 🤔

I really don't see how it gives inspiration or the right message about a healthy balanced lifestyle 🤔
Why do people keep wanking over this little lego-headed arsehole?! The skinny-fat shit is nothing but a fraud. I'm glad he's blocked me I don't think I could cope seeing that all the time

GossBoss

VIP Member
This is what I really don't like about SW

Before I get shot down saying that the *plan* does work, I know it does and it still baffles me how.

Generally, You lose weight by a balanced way of eating and by being in a calorie deficit which is mostly highly unlikely with SW imo. Anyway ...

This is disgusting 😐. The amount of calories in this, surely he must feel pretty rubbish after eating this 🤔

I really don't see how it gives inspiration or the right message about a healthy balanced lifestyle 🤔

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
I can’t now live in this diet world. Where your following these diets and worse these donuts who literally live one gaining and ‘Losing’ week in week out.

Not wanting to upset as I know it’s v difficult to lose weight and maintain but his whole thing of losing 8 stone, which is fake, but the whole happy stance on living like this?
God I don’t want him to inspire anyone to think this is healthy. Continuing to battle against losing and gaining each week.

Just Eat what you wAnt in moderation and move more. If SW works for you good but don’t follow this prick. Imagine he’ll be 60 still gaining and losing 8 poundS at his local group so he can keep his shitty af links for over costly spices.

😠 rant over.

• Haha
Reactions: 14