Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So he has 2 stone to lose ? Where from exactly ? From pictures he shares he doesn't even look overweight to me.... He's a 6ft (ish???) man...... he looks fairly skinny/slim to me..... He's never been 8 stone over weight... like EVER ! He is so sucked into the SW hype and thinks he's some kind of celebrity..... If he looses 2 stone he will be thin... really thin ..... also is he the only one in the country where the gym and SW are still actually open ???? I thought majority of the UK is in Tier 4 and everything closed now ???? He's a fraud he really is !

• Haha
Reactions: 14

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Nice to see him breaking the social distancing, DO NOT VISIT ANYONE THAT DOESN'T LIVE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD rules...

Screenshot_20200506-225252_Instagram.jpg

Global pandemic, as long as shirl gets her afternoon tea from fucking harry hardon who gives a fuck...

• Angry
  • Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Anyone else remember when David Cyril blew up via a Slimming World insta account? At one point he was getting loads of freebies and I think he appeared on TV. Anyhow. His highness then tried to make his own Granny insta famous by setting her up with an instagram account lol, but nobody really cared 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

he made one for his dad too 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
I am sick to death of the tiktok wraps now. And his clicking which is out of sync. Especially that last click, which is supposed to signify a transformation by the next frame but he just starts fucking folding his wrap... Can he not eat food that isn't inside a wrap now?

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I wonder how many calories he burns with the utter bullshit he chats all day about being a weightloss, chip chopping, Yorkshire pudding guru of insta.
Daft cunt.

• Haha
Why are all his friends girls no boys? And some of the old photos they’ve posted of him from years back clearly show he’s never been fat 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
His new bio says food lover - what kind of person who professes to love food uses chemical concoctions like that white sauce mix 😫 a white sauce is the most simple thing to make! I know it’s to make it appear SW friendly but where exactly is he going with his Insta now anyway? Such a Haz been 🤣🤣

• Haha

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
ECEF7735-A097-413A-9A5A-5594359E0BDF.jpeg

Hashtag HEALTHY food? How is this healthy in any way? Get some bloody fruit, water and vegetables for the love of (Margaret Your Slimming World) God

• Haha

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
They all make a mockery of the SW plan! Says me sat here about to order a Chinese having said I was too busy to go on my group’s zoom meeting 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
God he is vile. He plugs it so much as well. How do people not see through his constant shit. He just needs to be taken down and people to see his lies.
Oh and it’s Sunday. Which means all his minions will be creating ‘Pickards Yorkshire puddings’.
My best mate has started doing SW herself from home and has already within a week made them fucking stupid Yorkshire puddings twice AND tagged this bell end in both of the posts.

I’m demoting her from best friend status.

• Haha
  • Wow

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Who remembers when he got invited to he Slimming World ball with his ex bezzie Jack scams everyone Towers (they would also share a bed, he would post pictures the next morning. Purely platonic of course:rolleyes::rolleyes:) Anyhow, Legend has it that he was flirting with every man going at the Slimming World ball.

Few of the Slimming World men lose weight and suddenly think they're God's gift, like Dann Sully was lusting after Sophie Jude while in relationship.

[]
Omg the thought of Lego headed Hazza having sexy time with Towers and his cheesy belly flap all full of thrush underneath (I had a conversation with Towers pre tummy tuck and he discussed the soreness and how he had constant yeast infections). 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Lords_Alive

When was the last time he posted anything that wasn’t a fucking advert or ‘off plan’? Does he not eat anything he can’t sell the shit out of or whore out for likes?

Reactions: 13

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
That chip “tUtOriAL”. Why is he insistent on clicking out of time with the transitions? He can’t fucking edit for shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13