Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Looking at that delightful picture of social distancing the other day, I genuinely do not think he has lost more than two stone. I reckon he's lost a couple and put it back on. Looking at that picture, he does not look much different to that photo of him "eight stone heavier" a few years ago. He is honestly a disgrace. How has he gotten away with these lies for so long?!
It's hard to keep up with his gains and losses as he's a proper yo yo dieter, but you know, its #easyoneasyoff

Such a knob'ed

Reactions: 1

Orlandolover94

Isn’t it amazing how this pile here will have MORE calories in than an actual McDonald’s McMuffin yet McDonald’s is banned on slimming world and what he’s made is ‘amazing’?!
Slimming world is so fked up
Not defending him in the slightest, I can’t stand him or his food. However I have made McDonald’s breakfast myself at home (using 5% pork mince) Can I just ask how you worked out this has more calories than a real McDonald’s?
Yeah it’s probably similar calorie wise, but it’s also deep fried and cooked in fat, so surely cooking at home in oven is actually healthier than getting a McDonald’s?
I try to keep aware of the number of calories im consuming alongside slimming world, when I make it, it’s like 460 calories and a McDonald’s is nearly 600 calories?

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Don’t get me wrong, I also think Harry is an absolute idiot with a micro-penis...BUT....I’ve used the M&S tinned steak for homemade pasties too and it’s lush, also a no-brainier considering it’s cooked and ready to use, why would anyone want to cook a steak for 8 hours just to make a pasty??? Also, egg wash is free.
Oh and yes, his beige food looks shite. He cooks the same 5 things over and over.
I agree, tinned stewed steak is actually a good alternative doing it yourself.

keytotruth

VIP Member
Mmm yummy his usual of taco bowl.someone needs explain a taco is a hard shell normally lettuce and tomato with it no tomato rice.plus rock hard wrap tastey

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
I haven’t looked at his insta for a while but thought I bet he hasn’t used his platform to comment on black lives matter... have I missed his posts?
He didn’t post a thing on Tuesday, even about food, ads or his usual shit. Carried on like normal from Wednesday. Same with his pal (dunno if they’re still pals actually) Josh!

• Angry

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
He’s more natural with that AD than the likes of some SW twats (Floppybollocks)

He seems like a natural performer, so the shilling life will suit him (I assume he’s gonna be on the AD hype now).