Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hayley2349

What on earth is that ad with the jelly all about?

Why do companies give him the time of day🤢 Ram your free months worth of jelly!
Because he thrives on lies and sucking up to people to think he is so important on Instagram. Sadly, too many companies buy into this complete bullshit which only fuels their obsession with social media.

Reactions: 2

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
You wash your mouth out!!😜

Doesn‘t everyone call it Maccies?

But seriously, I am proper missing greasy breakfasts from them but then, I don’t have a weight loss account ...

That's my fav - the breakfast.... CANNOT wait till they are back on the menu...... was mentioned about next week but not sure if that's all places ! Fingers crossed it is !

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Don’t forget to address him as your highness
without messages he’d be unknown in the ‘slimming world click’

Can’t exactly call him famous but they get this arrogance as if they are someone.

Hopefully people will stop messaging him altogether 😀 sure he’ll change his tune if he loses his few quid from jd or whatever shite these arses have a discount code for.

Soylent

Regarding his chips, these are the ones from tesco..

View attachment 408041

I use them, he hasnt made them himself, not a chance has he cut them like that.

Yep! Those are the ones. They look
Just like chippy chips, I’ve been seeing the comments where he says he buys his potatoes from a local shop and does them himself 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Regarding his chips, these are the ones from tesco..

View attachment 408041

I use them, he hasnt made them himself, not a chance has he cut them like that.

He shouldn't bullshit people then 😄
Yes! Those are the ones! Wee liar haha...

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
Agree about Jon Vidler, I really like him. I also really like sw_rebekah and sw_sophierose who have both lost lots and seem to manage not to be smug/beggy/life coaches!

Mine is slinky_malinki_weightloss Not sure I'd say I was any way inspirational but I lost 5 stone last year. Have spent most of this year going up and down the same half stone though and still have a fair bit to lose.
Wow 5 stone that’s amazing. I think this year so far has been a write off for a lot of people so I wouldn’t worry about the 1/2 stone fluctuation!