Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buddy2019

I don't believe him on the 50k front. People only make money on Instagram and youtube from repping, flogging stuff and getting sponsors. He's a brillo pad headed lanky fuck with a Gucci belt and a slip on shoe. Oh and a spice code. He can't even tell the truth on how much weigh he's lost. The wallet content will deffo be bullshit and embellished to make himself sound fabulous. His mam & dad prob still pay for his lifestyle.
Brillo pad 😂😂 whats the 50k stuff? Sorry if I’ve missed it

Reactions: 2

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
He’s now promoting his new bestie dickhead Britter’s face mask scheme. Boring and predictable.
Her re posting his picture on her own story. Just wish we had all seen that original video he sent her, it was so funny🙄🙄 No amount of products are going to fix their skins until they fix their diets and stop eating beige and endless amounts of brownies.

Reactions: 2

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I watched the film MOM today on Amazon prime. It's basically about a mother who thinks her kid is a psychopath. The actor who plays the psychopath has the same dead and vacant look that Harry has...

Reactions: 1

Crisplover

How does he get so many likes on his pictures? Over 5k likes for a cake is that normal 🤷🏼‍♀️ or does he buy he likes? 🧐

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
When he’s on plan ~ easy on easy off ~ do you think he’s like that other SW
Account she did lose around 8-10stone but clearly was only eating large sw fRiEnDlY dinners a day. She ended up just stop posting around 2018 and people thought the worst but she just packed it in. Think she still kept it off though.
Cos he’s only sometimes posting one to two meals a day so if not he’s just not arsed to do anything for his huge following.