Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyholly

VIP Member
I don’t get his living situation? He’s clearly moved out of his parents house, the fridge was filled with all his things (ie looked like for 1 person and he was showing it all) and then he cooks 12 Yorkshire puddings and about 10 battered fish things?? I really don’t get it
I cannot figure out how he loses weight! 12 Yorshire puddings for one person is ridiculous!

Ups27

VIP Member
Yeah I think if you know you can isolate when you can come back it isn’t so bad and if you know the risks then fair enough!
Looks as though he hasn’t gone for a break just a piss up for the week.
to be honest, we looked at the risks and the cases per 100k were 5 in Italy at the time, croatia was 19 and that was on the list while we were out there. he obviously didnt check!

Hun123

For some reason he's blocked me 🤔 I wondered why I hadn't seen any posts for ages! Back in the day I used to really like him and his roast potatoes lol he even messaged me a few times, followed me from his main account etc so that's weird 🤷🏻‍♀️
What’s Harry’s main account?

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
How are people able to comment when it's limited? Does he have to specifically approve an account before they can post?

The latest below. Absolute cunt.
This really annoys me when he does this 🙄🙄 fucking hell hun if it wasn’t for people asking you the syn value, you know, like the plan you’re SUPPOSED to be following requires, you’d still be more of a nobody living at home with mummy and daddy

cheshirelady75

Is this the fella that maybe didnt do it all through a certain diet? Or was that someone else? Someone I follow on insta has a massive bee in her bonnet about harry and kept saying that was the case. I unfollowed

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Josh Clarke has put on his story he’s unfollowed someone on Instagram that cares more about their followers and has posted screenshots of the convo - Harry was the first person that came to my mind
Having checked can’t see they follow one another - reckon it’s him or not? It’s defo a big Instagram account from how Josh has phrased it
Nah they haven't followed each other for ages