Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
Nope he’s on his own, surely he wouldn’t be messaging a load of lads and sending explicit pictures if they were still together? He said that he lives on his own? 🤷🏼‍♀️
He’s still got pictures of his boyfriend on his personal insta. Pretty sure he doesn’t because someone was in one of his tik toks. Wouldn’t surprise me it’s Harry though😂

Earns 50k off insta over a year ......the guys full of shite, how can a code from princess planning or a swipe up for “rubs” be so lucrative.........maybe HMRC would like to know .......wonder if he snides his earnings offsetting money with Gucci purchases .......sending pics of his pecker ........aka mugshot of his head
Whenever you feel the need to spill the tea some more on him tag me in cos I want a front row seat on his downfall
He’s definitely earned a fair bit. I remember one of his friends telling me how much he made. It’s mad🤯

Reactions: 1

Muttie

Not related to Harry but I know he was friendly with her, does anybody remember sw_danielle who just disappeared sometime last year?

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
Yeah he lives on his own, he did move in with his boyfriend but it didn’t work out. So what do we think of him saying he earns all this money £50,000 plus in a year just from Instagram? Surely it can’t be right as if he earned that much money he wouldn’t need to have a real job?
I’m pretty sure his boyfriend is still there from what I know?

Bishplease

Chatty Member
Is harry on holiday in tenners just seen on sophie’s story and im sure shes on holiday and he is in the picture

geordiegirl

VIP Member
This was why I got blocked 😂😂 I asked him why he thought losing and gaining the same stone over the years was equal to losing 8 stone from start to finish and if he had nothing to his post his certificates/stickers

ba boom blocked 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Does anyone know when he supposedly did SW?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
He’s doing a tutorial which is an AD with Frylight, also claims it’s the first time he’s spoken on stories?!? Yet I’ve definitely heard him talk before 🤷🏻‍♀️
He sounds like he smokes rollies, all husky, especially when he's off his tits which is when he used to start gobbing off on instagram mainly. He's full of shit but that's standard 👍