Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poker87

More like hundreds surely...

20% commission per sale...so to make £1000 then 500 people each spending £10 each would need to use his code, (assuming that’s the average spend...)

Sorry I’m not convinced.
he’s been plugging jd seasonings for YEARS and back then him and jack towers never declared them as ads either, They were both very popular before everyone had codes. Jd seasonings Instagram page was full of his and jacks shit recipes.

_100

Sorry to be that person - but 'detox'ing is a myth. It's literally not a thing. Your body detoxes itself via organs like your kidneys and liver, theres nothing anyone can do to alter that process using a diet.
Well whatever she is doing, she’s doing an amazing job at sticking too it. I’m heading into week three of slimming world and my face is starting to break out again 😞😞

I love this more than I can put into words.

Also... I get unreasonably irritated when he posts a meal and says "just what I fancied"... well, you're an adult, making your own meals. If you're not having what you fancy, why'd you make it? I have no idea why it bothers me so much 😂
Is it an Instagram profile? What's the handle if so please. I want to see the picture lol

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I‘m fuming because I don’t have a car and my local mcd’s aren’t doing Uber eats yet 😩 You might see me on the news soon with a little cardboard box round me dressed up as a car😂
Thought my daughter as going to resort to that until she talked me into taking her the other night !! 😂 😂