Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, this is where SW goes all kinds of wrong! I can't slag it off as I lost 3.5 stone in 6 months on it, but once I lost my last stone with WW, another half a stone from calorie counting, I realised the sheer number of calories I was eating, despite some of it being "free food". I know it works, and I tell the truth about my loss - have kept it off, only gaining 3lbs to 4lbs that I'm struggling with as I have a good appetite, but half of these people lie through their teeth in order to keep tied in with the company as they're getting freebies and publicity. But honestly, there are SO many liars and binge eaters who still swear by SW because they're in the fame bubble, it's pathetic!
Exactly, agree completely:

Reactions: 5
SW does work: IF you follow it properly. Harold is not. It is however a lifestyle change and not a quick fix.
It works, but still encourages the binging side of things. “Oh I’ll save up my syns and spend them all on chocolate this evening” I see it all too often on my insta. 7 stone loss. Still binging chocolate syns. Still massive portions. Still skinny fat.

Reactions: 9
It works, but still encourages the binging side of things. “Oh I’ll save up my syns and spend them all on chocolate this evening” I see it all too often on my insta. 7 stone loss. Still binging chocolate syns. Still massive portions. Still skinny fat.
Yes, so many people dont do it properly. Syns are there for gravy and sauces. A lot of people seem to eat dust all day and then have a “syn” plate of crap before they go to bed. Harold buys so much chocolate and junk - anyone truly serious about losing weight wouldn’t have it in the house.

Reactions: 13
Yes, so many people dont do it properly. Syns are there for gravy and sauces. A lot of people seem to eat dust all day and then have a “syn” plate of crap before they go to bed. Harold buys so much chocolate and junk - anyone truly serious about losing weight wouldn’t have it in the house.
agreed 100%

Reactions: 6
Binge plates I call them. No where in the SW plan are these endorsed, only on SM.

I’ve been sat here this morning bookmaking a load of recipes in old SW books, they are full of fresh, wholesome ingredients. The SW Insta lot couldn’t get any more removed from what the plan is actually meant to be about!

I can’t help wondering if in the run up to Christmas they lie about their weight, then over Christmas make out they’ve gained like 20lbs over a week when actually it’s accumulative over a few weeks, but makes a bigger impact for drawing people to diet culture in come January?

• Heart
Binge plates I call them. No where in the SW plan are these endorsed, only on SM.
Trouble is SW media does absolutely nothing to stop these so called SW golden ones from spouting absolute rubbish you send SW a message and get back the usual we appreciate your comments etc etc but they do sweet FA and these people get away with it 24/7 ....
half of them don’t even follow SW and don’t get me started on the attractive people of SW getting all the media whilst the people who put the work in and keep the weight off who aren’t as photogenic get over looked time & time again ( waves to my mate Lard )

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Trouble is SW media does absolutely nothing to stop these so called SW golden ones from spouting absolute rubbish you send SW a message and get back the usual we appreciate your comments etc etc but they do sweet FA and these people get away with it 24/7 ....
half of them don’t even follow SW and don’t get me started on the attractive people of SW getting all the media whilst the people who put the work in and keep the weight off who aren’t as photogenic get over looked time & time again ( waves to my mate Lard )
Oh I agree with you there! I’ve complained about Prickard for example many times. I get when you mean re media but that’s sadly a reflection what sells, you only have to look at WW and even fitness mags to see it happens everywhere.

I find the commmets on their FB page a much better reflection of their typical follower. Many positive posts from people who’ve successfully lost and kept it off. These aren’t people who are after JD sponsorship or Insta likes.

Last edited:
So he has 2 stone to lose ? Where from exactly ? From pictures he shares he doesn't even look overweight to me.... He's a 6ft (ish???) man...... he looks fairly skinny/slim to me..... He's never been 8 stone over weight... like EVER ! He is so sucked into the SW hype and thinks he's some kind of celebrity..... If he looses 2 stone he will be thin... really thin ..... also is he the only one in the country where the gym and SW are still actually open ???? I thought majority of the UK is in Tier 4 and everything closed now ???? He's a fraud he really is !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So he has 2 stone to lose ? Where from exactly ? From pictures he shares he doesn't even look overweight to me.... He's a 6ft (ish???) man...... he looks fairly skinny/slim to me..... He's never been 8 stone over weight... like EVER ! He is so sucked into the SW hype and thinks he's some kind of celebrity..... If he looses 2 stone he will be thin... really thin ..... also is he the only one in the country where the gym and SW are still actually open ???? I thought majority of the UK is in Tier 4 and everything closed now ???? He's a fraud he really is !
Yeah, he’s in Yorkshire which is tier 3 so the gyms are open but he’s thick because all of the country is gonna be in lockdown soon so it’s a waste of money

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.