Towers_Weightjourney #4 spoiler - he’s put it all back on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Not sure if I’ve done it right, I went right back to page 40 of thread 3 and couldn’t see any other thread suggestions so apologies if I’ve missed someone’s! This is my first🥳🥳
Does someone want to do a recap?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if that’s why he asked for a ridiculous amount for his surgery as he knew he would ruin it, pile of the weight and have to lose it again needing extra surgery!

he is a lazy slob and I never liked him! I remember posting stories on my own weightloss insta at the time saying what a conman he was! I honestly don’t understand why people donated! He lived at home and spent thousands in takeaways previously so could have done it himself which is all old news but I never really vented my views before but seeing as he’s piled the weight back he’s thrown it even more so back in peoples faces!

Reactions: 12
Wowzers maybe Everyone’s money is strapped to his chest under his Christmas jumper and hes really skinny under all the layers of cash..... nah he spent it living it up and now he’s fat and skint again. The absolute disgrace of a man

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Amazed nothing was done about this fraud con man. Wasn’t it thousands he was ‘donated’ from all his followers, example of how these creeps don’t give a tid about their followers just use for affs and freebies (literally)
Amazed the girlfriend hasn’t Sussed - is it the same one from before ? Surely everyone has a google when you first start dating someone.

Reactions: 10
Amazed nothing was done about this fraud con man. Wasn’t it thousands he was ‘donated’ from all his followers, example of how these creeps don’t give a tid about their followers just use for affs and freebies (literally)
Amazed the girlfriend hasn’t Sussed - is it the same one from before ? Surely everyone has a google when you first start dating someone.
Is the girlfriend not the friend he had before? Its been a while and I may be getting confused with someone else.

Reactions: 3
His Facebook profile says they are in a relationship. What a lucky girl 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Obviously we know he and all the other slimming world Instagramers have psychological issues with food but I don’t know about anyone else but I haven’t put any weight on over lockdown? In fact I’ve lost a few pounds because I’ve been taking the time to cook real food. I think it’s a cop out for people to say oh I’ve put on 3 stone over lockdown when really IMO there is absolutely no need for it

Reactions: 11