Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to Italy back in August for 4 days. We booked it super last minute because this year we really needed the break. We booked it knowing things are changing fast, but with our work we knew we could self isolate if needed (wfh) and just not leave the house on weekends. Thats why we booked it. I would never ever leave this country knowing i couldnt self isolate, and pay to rush home. In my opinion you book a holiday knowing there could be consequences.
Yeah I think if you know you can isolate when you can come back it isn’t so bad and if you know the risks then fair enough!
Looks as though he hasn’t gone for a break just a piss up for the week.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think if you know you can isolate when you can come back it isn’t so bad and if you know the risks then fair enough!
Looks as though he hasn’t gone for a break just a piss up for the week.
to be honest, we looked at the risks and the cases per 100k were 5 in Italy at the time, croatia was 19 and that was on the list while we were out there. he obviously didnt check!

to be honest, we looked at the risks and the cases per 100k were 5 in Italy at the time, croatia was 19 and that was on the list while we were out there. he obviously didnt check!
Turkey hadn't been reporting their cases properly apparently 🤔

Reactions: 2
And so it continues....
Who the duck is he trying to kid lean meat and veg 😂😂 yeah mate Sausages and loads of bleeping potatoes ( chips ) pasta etc more like ... beige .. beige .. and more beige

On plan
Off plan....

no bleeping difference... apart from a bit of sweet corn 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Who the duck is he trying to kid lean meat and veg 😂😂 yeah mate Sausages and loads of bleeping potatoes ( chips ) pasta etc more like ... beige .. beige .. and more beige

On plan
Off plan....

no bleeping difference... apart from a bit of sweet corn 🤣🤣
I still can't get over his portion sizes :oops:

Reactions: 9
I can’t now live in this diet world. Where your following these diets and worse these donuts who literally live one gaining and ‘Losing’ week in week out.

Not wanting to upset as I know it’s v difficult to lose weight and maintain but his whole thing of losing 8 stone, which is fake, but the whole happy stance on living like this?
God I don’t want him to inspire anyone to think this is healthy. Continuing to battle against losing and gaining each week.

Just Eat what you wAnt in moderation and move more. If SW works for you good but don’t follow this prick. Imagine he’ll be 60 still gaining and losing 8 poundS at his local group so he can keep his crappy af links for over costly spices.

😠 rant over.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is his plan to continue to put on weight so he can claim he’s lost 12st?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not related to Harry but I know he was friendly with her, does anybody remember sw_danielle who just disappeared sometime last year?

Reactions: 1
He went on holiday?!!! Of course he bleeping did 🤬 and of course he had to mention the £1500 flight. twit.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.