Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with towers? Did he say he was depressed or something? Jsg is gone too

What happened with towers? Did he say he was depressed or something? Jsg is gone too
Towers had a go fund me for surgery and it was a massive amount of money (way more than the surgery price). He was called out so deleted his account and he went on a spending spree! The extra cash of his go fund me was so he could have a year off work!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is harry on holiday in tenners just seen on sophie’s story and im sure shes on holiday and he is in the picture

Reactions: 1
Is harry on holiday in tenners just seen on sophie’s story and im sure shes on holiday and he is in the picture
It looks like him. He hasn't followed the rules since the start so the fact that he has gone on another holiday is hardly a surprise!

Reactions: 3
It’s not like Harry not to post is it?! I mean he acts like he invented going out & drinking so there is normally a 6 pints of dark fruits in the airport, I’m so wild type of post !

Reactions: 3
I can’t understand why he’s gone off on a secret holiday. It’s usually any chance to flaunt his wealth

Reactions: 6
I can’t understand why he’s gone off on a secret holiday. It’s usually any chance to flaunt his wealth
Maybe not isolating when back home.
Not like it’s secret enough if he was calling in sick to work so he can be on his jollies

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.