Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed today there is a lorry trailer at the side of the M6 Northbound advertising JD Seasonings, guess who it reminded me of 🤦‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He has blocked me lmao. I never followed him or even commented on any of his posts lol oh well, my slutty eggs are much better than yours babes!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does he still manage to get any “ads” when he never ever follows the plan?! And how many holidays and trips does one person need during a pissing pandemic?

How does he still manage to get any “ads” when he never ever follows the plan?! And how many holidays and trips does one person need during a pissing pandemic?
His page is a bleeping piss take. It’s just carb loaded repetitive seasoning ads and pathetic lying weight loss posts.

Reactions: 10
I haven't looked at his page in months and nothing has changed - same crappy ads, same food

238k followers lol - he must get alot of money from his ads to pay for his followers 🤣

Reactions: 3
I haven't looked at his page in months and nothing has changed - same crappy ads, same food

238k followers lol - he must get alot of money from his ads to pay for his followers 🤣
Same he’s so bloody boring what happened to this new job / venture ? Probably another load of bollocks

He’ll just not post for 2 weeks, he’ll be breaking the isolation, couldn’t keep to the normal lockdown rules

What I would give to be able to drop £1500 on changing flights at the drop of a hat 🙄 Throwing that in there like it is nothing.

What I would give to be able to drop £1500 on changing flights at the drop of a hat 🙄 Throwing that in there like it is nothing.
It'll be on plastic and notice he didn't say to the person who asked if it was one or two seats ! Prick !

Reactions: 8
It’ll be nice to for him to start posting how hot it is from Scarborough rather than Turkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always think it’s weird when somewhere gets put on the quarantine list and people pay thousands to rush home? If it were me I’d think well I’m already there now 😂 in my job they make you use annual leave or you can take it unpaid. Dropping 1500 on a flight is more than it would cost me 2 weeks unpaid leave...
Suppose everyone’s employers are different and that’s the risk you take when you’re stupid enough to book a holiday in the middle of a pandemic 🙄

Reactions: 22
I went to Italy back in August for 4 days. We booked it super last minute because this year we really needed the break. We booked it knowing things are changing fast, but with our work we knew we could self isolate if needed (wfh) and just not leave the house on weekends. Thats why we booked it. I would never ever leave this country knowing i couldnt self isolate, and pay to rush home. In my opinion you book a holiday knowing there could be consequences.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.