Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes.... he went on holiday last week and paid over £1,500 to fly home quickly so he wouldn't have to quarantine once home. 😡
Absolute head, nothing unusual with him. I'm blocked and don't miss following him one bit. He's a prize bellend.

Reactions: 9
Not related to Harry but I know he was friendly with her, does anybody remember sw_danielle who just disappeared sometime last year?
Yes .... people started to question why she never actually lost any weight. Her weight simply never changed yet she was busy flogging JD Seasonings and 10cal jellies. She did the whole “I’m being trolled” thing ... when people were asking her legitimate questions, why aren’t you losing any weight love? She deleted her account in the end so her thread got shut down here. People who live near her have said she has piled all her weight back on again, and more, allegedly.

Reactions: 7
Yes .... people started to question why she never actually lost any weight. Her weight simply never changed yet she was busy flogging JD Seasonings and 10cal jellies. She did the whole “I’m being trolled” thing ... when people were asking her legitimate questions, why aren’t you losing any weight love? She deleted her account in the end so her thread got shut down here. People who live near her have said she has piled all her weight back on again, and more, allegedly.
I did like her initially but she just grated on me how she said she was getting trolled same as slimming world JSG- These people make a living out of having a massive following and doing ADs then get Arsy when people ask about the one thing everyone followed them for in the first place... their weight 😂

Reactions: 3
I did like her initially but she just grated on me how she said she was getting trolled same as slimming world JSG- These people make a living out of having a massive following and doing ADs then get Arsy when people ask about the one thing everyone followed them for in the first place... their weight 😂
It's only ok to ask those questions when they're smug, skinny and looking down on others 😜

Reactions: 4
Remember when he was gonna open his own SW cafe? Imagine him serving Packard puds in his fake Gucci belt and daft Lego haircut 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When he’s on plan ~ easy on easy off ~ do you think he’s like that other SW
Account she did lose around 8-10stone but clearly was only eating large sw fRiEnDlY dinners a day. She ended up just stop posting around 2018 and people thought the worst but she just packed it in. Think she still kept it off though.
Cos he’s only sometimes posting one to two meals a day so if not he’s just not arsed to do anything for his huge following.

Reactions: 1
So has he gone from losing the same 8 stone to the same 8lbs over and over ? bleeping bullshitter - what is wrong with people believing this liar ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do these absolute bell ends think they’re actually losing 7.5lbs a week? It’s not 7.5lbs of actual weight. It’s classic binge/restrict behaviour and SO bleeping damaging to anyone struggling with food, eating and/or their weight.

Reactions: 13
Why do these absolute bell ends think they’re actually losing 7.5lbs a week? It’s not 7.5lbs of actual weight. It’s classic binge/restrict behaviour and SO bleeping damaging to anyone struggling with food, eating and/or their weight.
More like a heavy weekend on the old coke(not cola) for Harold

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry to jump In this thread with something possibly unrelated, but did Jonathan Towers ever come back to Instagram and address about money he was given for surgery/skin removal. I’ve tried to look for a thread but can’t see one 😊

Sorry to jump In this thread with something possibly unrelated, but did Jonathan Towers ever come back to Instagram and address about money he was given for surgery/skin removal. I’ve tried to look for a thread but can’t see one 😊
There was a thread but I believe when an account goes or goes private the thread isn’t open. I’m sure there was a one from the other year. I never knew anything about the money till I read on here. I don’t think anything was ever said once he left social media

Wasn't his name Jack ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.