Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he moonlighting as a weatherman or something? Seems like every other story is him telling people the temperature like he’s the only one getting any sun. There’s nothing this guy won’t brag about

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His page is soooo boring he’s been reposting the same old tit for 3 years now and he doesn’t even need to lose weight!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When was the last time he posted anything that wasn’t a bleeping advert or ‘off plan’? Does he not eat anything he can’t sell the tit out of or bleep out for likes?

Reactions: 13
He claims to have started again therefore has lost all his previous sw history. Convenient eh. Don’t think I’d be willing to erase an 8 stone loss history like that.... 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He claims to have started again therefore has lost all his previous sw history. Convenient eh. Don’t think I’d be willing to erase an 8 stone loss history like that.... 🤥
then really needs to adjust that bio...same as dan sully... more on that twit on his thread in a few moments....

Reactions: 6
Does he only ever post if can make money now through ads as before his ONLY way of cooking a curry was Mayflower.now his doing spices etc

Reactions: 6
Lol the chicken korma apparently looks insane :ROFLMAO: makes me laugh

"these were UNREAL"
"How do you do your PERFECT poached egg?"

Acting as if bangers and Mash is a revolution.. Its Sausage and Mash ffs. I prefer mine with beanz Harry, did you know that?

Reactions: 4
Don’t know about you guys but I always pack my 10kcal jellies for my weekends away. Otherwise I wouldn’t be able to say yes to pudding 🤣 Cringing hell! These jelly ads get worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t know about you guys but I always pack my 10kcal jellies for my weekends away. Otherwise I wouldn’t be able to say yes to pudding 🤣 Cringing hell! These jelly ads get worse!
Thought it was easy on, easy off with our Harry

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did he really just do a tik tok where he wangs jelly into a holdall as if he's actually taking it somewhere? Is that what I just saw?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.