Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really boiled my piss yesterday.

firstly, yet another properly undeclared ad...

He had cheese on his breakfast that he claimed was part of his healthy extra A choice (20g)

he then had 2 asda light cheese slices on his burger that he declared was the other part of that days healthy extra A choice that are not even listed on the slimming world app as a A choice, they are 2 syns each

on the same plate of food he put even more cheese on his potatoes that he claimed was another 20g and yet again part of his A choice.

why is he never questioned about it? oh thats right, he only allows comments from people that kiss his arse.
Not a chance that is 20g!

Reactions: 4
Seriously lacking in speed food also ! Breakfast/Brunch (whatever he calls is!!) doesn't look like any insight !! He's a smug duck because he knows people will be wound up yet he still does it......

Reactions: 6
Finally I’ve cracked and come here to moan 😂 He posted about walking 16000 odd steps by half 12 in the day. I work a busy ED shift on 12 hours, I come out with about that...in 12 hours. He’s so full of tit.

Reactions: 10
Finally I’ve cracked and come here to moan 😂 He posted about walking 16000 odd steps by half 12 in the day. I work a busy ED shift on 12 hours, I come out with about that...in 12 hours. He’s so full of tit.
He thinks he does that many steps as he has to keep backtracking and going back over everything to remember all the bull he spouts 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
yet another wrongly posted ad, yet another meal I'm about to tear to shreds...

so it was "lasagne night" and he's used colmans white sauce sachet. 5.5 syns for the sachet, but he's counting his portion as 3 syns even tho he claims he has made 3 individual portions out of it.

The packet clearly shows it needs 300ml of milk, that alone is more than the healthy extra allowed for the day. He's added cheese too, which is his healthy extra that he's already used on the milk in the sauce. I weighed out 30g of cheese and thw pic is below, nowhere near the amount ontop if his lasagne

if he was a paying sw member, he would have access to the app and he would be able to provide accurate syn information to his followers.

bullshitting little fucker.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am sick to death of the tiktok wraps now. And his clicking which is out of sync. Especially that last click, which is supposed to signify a transformation by the next frame but he just starts bleeping folding his wrap... Can he not eat food that isn't inside a wrap now?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am sick to death of the tiktok wraps now. And his clicking which is out of sync. Especially that last click, which is supposed to signify a transformation by the next frame but he just starts bleeping folding his wrap... Can he not eat food that isn't inside a wrap now?
I don’t get the craze with it. He clearly isn’t following the plan correctly and hanging onto claiming it’s all SW friendly to keep engagement, wonder if it’s to keep getting stuff gifted/and or swipe ups he gets ? But doesn’t seem to post about gifted stuff anymore? So I don’t really get it.
unless just that much of a narc he wants to keep his heard of followers and all the likes and comments rolling in.
Like many others have already stated he’s using more of what he claims is ‘free’ and a healthy extra portion or stuff that isn’t actually correct... strange!!

Reactions: 9
His clicks are out of time and his finger nails are disgusting.
He’s such a compulsive list too. Take you and you 8 stone loss to duck 😆🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else see those quavers? That’s not even his worktop, he’s just pretending he got them because loads of other slimming world accounts got them today!!! He’s such a liar lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else see those quavers? That’s not even his worktop, he’s just pretending he got them because loads of other slimming world accounts got them today!!! He’s such a liar lol
Imagine being that desperate 🤣

• Haha
His new bio says food lover - what kind of person who professes to love food uses chemical concoctions like that white sauce mix 😫 a white sauce is the most simple thing to make! I know it’s to make it appear SW friendly but where exactly is he going with his Insta now anyway? Such a Haz been 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sticking up for Har but his work top is the same as that in every other one of his posts... am I missing something 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Never commented on his thread before but omg, he eats so much boring food. It just seems to be the same stuff over and over. And he's made me hate that tiktok wrap.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210118-060855_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210119-072721_Gallery.jpg

You may not want to work it out Harold, but I have.

171 syns per piece (assuming it was cut into 6 pieces) it would have been more but he didnt say how much white chocolate was used or how much kinder chocolate he used.

#easyoneasyoff

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m absoloutely shocked he said he’s lost 12 pounds in two weeks. Unless he’s done a complete detox ( he hasn’t) or he’s purging... there’s no way he’s done it. My friend is detoxing at the moment, eating some amazing food and lost 6 pounds in her first week! I’ve stuck to plan and lost 7.5 in two weeks.

View attachment 391239View attachment 391242

You may not want to work it out Harold, but I have.

171 syns per piece (assuming it was cut into 6 pieces) it would have been more but he didnt say how much white chocolate was used or how much kinder chocolate he used.

#easyoneasyoff
imagine spending all week being good, watching what your consuming etc to jump on a scale for 2 seconds to then stuff that tit in your face as a so called treat 🤷🏼‍♀️....
and as if I burn 🔥 bleeping everything wirey headed little twit made those 🙄

Reactions: 8
I’m absoloutely shocked he said he’s lost 12 pounds in two weeks. Unless he’s done a complete detox ( he hasn’t) or he’s purging... there’s no way he’s done it. My friend is detoxing at the moment, eating some amazing food and lost 6 pounds in her first week! I’ve stuck to plan and lost 7.5 in two weeks.
What’s your friend eating?? Lockdown fatty over here 🙋🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.