Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firs time time ever actually posted he I said in a meeting or weighin

Then straight onto the. Healthy bland diet of a double meat bacon burger and cheese with chips too n the obligatory handful of green that won’tget eaten.

Reactions: 5
How does he make food look so unappealing I love sausage and mash that meal though looked awful burnt and raw at the same time loaded plate and just yuk

Reactions: 9
I unfollowed him a couple of months ago. There's only so many runny eggs and Mayflower curry dishes l can take 🙄
I wish I had the power to unfollow. I love seeing his car crash of a feed and cringing at his posts. It’s my favourite hate-read

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I miss Hazzy being real problematic and catty in his replies. He is boring as his mayflower slop now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He lives a nice life with a nice car etc. Is it funded by the bank of mum and dad or has he got a new job now?

Reactions: 4
I miss Hazzy being real problematic and catty in his replies. He is boring as his mayflower slop now.
When he was full of sass with the "duck you I'll do what I want" 🤣🤣🤣

Aww someone #bekind and post some screenshots of brillo pad head and his gucci belt? A lot of us have been cockblocked by the little git

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.