Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry, A friend of mine sent me a recap of a convo they'd had with a friend who is a slimming world employee and they checked his claims out.... he wasn't on the slimming world system, but then, we all knew that anyway 🤥
Ah I get it now. Yeah I had a feeling he wouldn’t be on the system like 🥴. Still shocking how he gets away with the lies!

Reactions: 7
What? You mean the guy who makes outlandish claims with no evidence turns out to be a liar? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasn't it managing a cafe or something?
That’s what someone up thread claimed to know. If you were making 50k being an ‘influencer’ why would you need to manage a cafe 🤷‍♀️ everything to do with him is either a total lie or an exaggeration. I am guessing he just works in the cafe rather than ‘running it’ as the other poster suggested. He can’t do anything without bragging so I find it a bit suspect.

Reactions: 7
Josh Clarke has put on his story he’s unfollowed someone on Instagram that cares more about their followers and has posted screenshots of the convo - Harry was the first person that came to my mind
Having checked can’t see they follow one another - reckon it’s him or not? It’s defo a big Instagram account from how Josh has phrased it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Josh Clarke has put on his story he’s unfollowed someone on Instagram that cares more about their followers and has posted screenshots of the convo - Harry was the first person that came to my mind
Having checked can’t see they follow one another - reckon it’s him or not? It’s defo a big Instagram account from how Josh has phrased it
Nah they haven't followed each other for ages

I hope Josh is on here with us all. Some stuff he says is a bit annoying but... He has some bants.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.