Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any genuine weight loss instagram accounts you recommend following? I'm new to it all and need honest inspiration x
I've just got my 10 and a half stone award in around 18 months, I think I've done alright 😊

big_ben_to_slim_ben was amazing, but now hes just a beggy twit piling the blubber back on.

I made a couple of posts over the weekend, asking harold for help, within minutes I got these....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Does anyone have any genuine weight loss instagram accounts you recommend following? I'm new to it all and need honest inspiration x
The Slimming World Pudding Queen is a good account. She seems to be genuine. X

Jon Vidler is the main guy. SW Greatest Loser in 2019 and incredibly motivated. No ads or begs either which is the main criteria I follow.

Reactions: 12
tryingtodoitall_sw is fab. She's lost nearly 5 stone while living with a chronic health condition. She's very honest when things don't go right, but doesn't publish hundreds of pictures of off plan meals then make out she's lost 15 stone in a week.

Also look for Two Chubby Cubs on Instagram and Facebook, and they have website with hundreds of free recipes and a hilarious blog. If you follow them on Facebook, don't ask for syn requests or they'll boot you out, it's in their rules. They also have their own recipe book which I've found really helpful.

Personally, I'd avoid Pinch of Nom. Their recipes usually involve tweaks or buying ridiculous ingredients that you've never heard of. People on Slimming World rave about them, but I'm not a fan.

Reactions: 7
tryingtodoitall_sw is fab. She's lost nearly 5 stone while living with a chronic health condition. She's very honest when things don't go right, but doesn't publish hundreds of pictures of off plan meals then make out she's lost 15 stone in a week.

Also look for Two Chubby Cubs on Instagram and Facebook, and they have website with hundreds of free recipes and a hilarious blog. If you follow them on Facebook, don't ask for syn requests or they'll boot you out, it's in their rules. They also have their own recipe book which I've found really helpful.

Personally, I'd avoid Pinch of Nom. Their recipes usually involve tweaks or buying ridiculous ingredients that you've never heard of. People on Slimming World rave about them, but I'm not a fan.
Two Chubby Cubs are absolutely hilarious. It’s the only site I ever read the prologue before the actual recipe.

Agree about PON, I don’t get it. They have their own thread on here too. I used their recipes a few times when I first started SW and the some of the portion sizes are obscene too!

Reactions: 3
This thread has made me HOWL! Thank you all so much for making me laugh so hard! The dick comment was CLASS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Agree about Jon Vidler, I really like him. I also really like sw_rebekah and sw_sophierose who have both lost lots and seem to manage not to be smug/beggy/life coaches!

Mine is slinky_malinki_weightloss Not sure I'd say I was any way inspirational but I lost 5 stone last year. Have spent most of this year going up and down the same half stone though and still have a fair bit to lose.

Reactions: 6
Agree about Jon Vidler, I really like him. I also really like sw_rebekah and sw_sophierose who have both lost lots and seem to manage not to be smug/beggy/life coaches!

Mine is slinky_malinki_weightloss Not sure I'd say I was any way inspirational but I lost 5 stone last year. Have spent most of this year going up and down the same half stone though and still have a fair bit to lose.
Wow 5 stone that’s amazing. I think this year so far has been a write off for a lot of people so I wouldn’t worry about the 1/2 stone fluctuation!

Reactions: 2
Wow 5 stone that’s amazing. I think this year so far has been a write off for a lot of people so I wouldn’t worry about the 1/2 stone fluctuation!
This is why I'm a newbie! Over lockdown I have absolutely piled the weight on 😩

Reactions: 3
Lookin through his grid does all he ever cook is curry,chilli bowl thing and poached eggs,hardly anthingnelse

Also how does he make broccoli not look nice green colour? It’s my fav veg have nearly every dinner but it just looks so unappealing

Any other contact details for his agent? I’ve tried to book him for the ‘Britain’s Biggest Liars 2020’ awards as a co-host.

Heard nothing.

If it carries on like this I’m going to have to ask an MP.

• Haha
Can’t believe some of the comments on his latest jd taco post it looks drier the Gandi’s heel

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mmm yummy his usual of taco bowl.someone needs explain a taco is a hard shell normally lettuce and tomato with it no tomato rice.plus rock hard wrap tastey

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.