Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing at Sophie judes comment underneath the ad for the krispie square thins....”neeeeeed to try these!”...basically hoping Kellogg’s notice and she can get a freebie too the absolute scrambled beg on toast
Scrambled beg on toast 😂😂 They are so beggy! Get a bleeping job and pay for tit!

Reactions: 11
Laughing at Sophie judes comment underneath the ad for the krispie square thins....”neeeeeed to try these!”...basically hoping Kellogg’s notice and she can get a freebie too the absolute scrambled beg on toast
imagine being that much of sad bleep you have to beg on the sly for what is essentially a childs treat.

Reactions: 6
What the actual duck is this...
Who the duck are his management team......bet it’s supergran shirl and when he’s been going round dropping off food parcels he’s really been dropping off his memoirs for her to type up stashed in a vicky sponge.......narcissistic twit 🤬🤬🤬🤬

imagine being that much of sad bleep you have to beg on the sly for what is essentially a childs treat.
Someone tell her they are on offer in Asda four pack for a quid ......if you have to beg to blag some quid treats summet bleeping wrong somewhere......maybe she wants to spend a bit less on all the slap she trowels on her face then she could afford a packet 😱😱🤬🤪

beg beg blag blag beg beg.....repeat .......she gets on my tits .....howling at scrambled beg 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who the duck are his management team......bet it’s supergran shirl and when he’s been going round dropping off food parcels he’s really been dropping off his memoirs for her to type up stashed in a vicky sponge.......narcissistic twit 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Someone tell her they are on offer in Asda four pack for a quid ......if you have to beg to blag some quid treats summet bleeping wrong somewhere......maybe she wants to spend a bit less on all the slap she trowels on her face then she could afford a packet 😱😱🤬🤪

beg beg blag blag beg beg.....repeat .......she gets on my tits .....howling at scrambled beg 😂😂😂😂
And they taste like sadness. Even my kids don’t like them 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good old Harry is probably loving all the concerned minions constantly messaging him, asking if he is okay. It’s people like him that remind me everyday why social media is toxic and fake

After lockdown please can we all club together for a venue and to book him under false pretences then interrogate him on his 8 stone weight loss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I genuinely do not understand why people still believe him and still follow him like puppy dogs. Must be the poached eggs, oh wait the never ending parade of "easy on, easy off" with takeaways twice a week.

Reactions: 8
God scrolling through tik tok and there he is getting a Covid test 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Does anyone have any genuine weight loss instagram accounts you recommend following? I'm new to it all and need honest inspiration x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.