Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one has insinuated he's a pweirdo. Literally no one. Asking someone to clarify what they mean by using the word used (or any other word with multiple meanings/connotations) isn't insinuating or labelling the person in question. And for the record, I requested clarification because it can really damage a persons reputation to be labelled a nonce, and could be particularly risky online/on social media. Like others have said though, some people now use it interchangeably with dick/knob/twit or whatever, in which case, fine. There are many of us who only know it with it's original meaning though, so of course people, including myself, will think the worst (because its all we've known it to mean) and will ask for it to be cleared up.
I am pretty sure that Nonce literally stands for ‘not on normal courtyard excercise’ for sex offenders in a prison as they are seperate. We really need to not be insinuating anything of that sort even as he may be an utter twit,

I've been thinking she's been gone a good few weeks now just from a few things he's posted, shame if she has bless her x
Very sad if she has! May explain why the dads Instagram page has gone too

Reactions: 1
I am pretty sure that Nonce literally stands for ‘not on normal courtyard excercise’ for sex offenders in a prison as they are seperate. We really need to not be insinuating anything of that sort even as he may be an utter twit,

Very sad if she has! May explain why the dads Instagram page has gone too
I haven't insinuated anything.

Hate the word nonce, definitely means child sex offender where I'm from, I've never heard it mean anything else. It's an awful insult.

Reactions: 8
Unfollowed after he kept deleting my comments questioning about speed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right, let's bleeping move on.
Nobody called twatard a kiddy fidler.
Let's get back to bitching about his fake Gucci belt and his food that is dryer than my grandma's minge x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right, let's bleeping move on.
Nobody called twatard a kiddy fidler.
Let's get back to bitching about his fake Gucci belt and his food that is dryer than my grandma's minge x
Why are people still talking about it!! 😂😂😂

How many apple sourz do we reckon Harry will down over the festive period?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never seen Prickard in his “Local” before. Deffo one of those who just makes an appearance around Xmas and claims they’re in the local all the time.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been watching posts on here, and I know Harry in the real world. He’s addicted to cocaine. ☺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
On his cornflakes in the morning i bet give him that that extra push for weightloss

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.