Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does he live with then? I can’t imagine he has that much money to live by himself with the amount of money he always seems to be splashing on alcohol, designer clothes, cars, takeaways and mustard jumpers 😂 and didn’t he only post a few days ago a screenshot of messages between him and his mum about her cooking him a pizza after a night out? Surely he wouldn’t go back to his mums after a night out if he had his own place? Not saying what you said is untrue just curious 😊
I deleted my reply because it’s not my place to stay. But I know he’s not lived with his mum for a while now. But she lives out of town so I’m guessing he was staying there.

I deleted my reply because it’s not my place to stay. But I know he’s not lived with his mum for a while now. But she lives out of town so I’m guessing he was staying there.
Sorry but this doesn’t make sense. He definitely still lives at home.. all of his food pictures are in the same kitchen/house? Unless he only cooks at his parents house....

Reactions: 4
Sorry but this doesn’t make sense. He definitely still lives at home.. all of his food pictures are in the same kitchen/house? Unless he only cooks at his parents house....
I’m with you I reckon he does live at home cos no way would a 21 year old furnish his house like he does , if he doesn’t live at hone he’s deffo living with someone else who is quite a bit older than him or in a shared house with oldies in , I’m an oldie at 40+ and some of things in his photos over the years I have in my house......too many actually I’m ashamed to admit on here lol, his life is a complete lie and if that’s called living your best life you can keep it.

Reactions: 9
Yes! This is what I thought! Didn’t want to sound crazy but I did have a good look through his Instagram and noticed all his food pictures are in his mum and dads kitchen. And he is a show off so surely if he’d got his own home it would be all over his Instagram!

He definitely doesn’t live on his own! No way. He would document the tit out of that.

Reactions: 1
Doesn’t his mother still turn his bed down for him on a night out and leave water snacks to eat? I got blocked when I told him his food was shite and losing the same 2 stone 4 times did not equal an 8 stone lose. Ejit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Believe what you see on here.
loves flying the magic carpet on ketamine on the weekend.. 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Well all I'll say is that the people I know who can drink vodka and shots all day/night till 5am in the morning... then DRIVE and go to work at 8.30am, are the ones on the party powder.. You'd have to follow him around 24/7 to be sure he wasn't sniffing. And losing and gaining big tends to go with it too. We're not just looking at a pic to make these assumptions. We can only go by the bragging stories he's put out there himself, filming himself when he's clearly off his skinny-fat tits.

Reactions: 12
Okay so I’m lying🤷🏼‍♀️ Even though I personally know Harry. I have him on his other Instagram and snap where he shares a lot more. Trust me. He doesn’t live at his mum and dads anymore.
I couldn’t give a 💩 if he does or not 🤣 I’m more concerned about why he lies about his weight losses and encourages vulnerable people to eat beige food to ‘lose weight’

Well all I'll say is that the people I know who can drink vodka and shots all day/night till 5am in the morning... then DRIVE and go to work at 8.30am, are the ones on the party powder.. You'd have to follow him around 24/7 to be sure he wasn't sniffing. And losing and gaining big tends to go with it too. We're not just looking at a pic to make these assumptions. We can only go by the bragging stories he's put out there himself, filming himself when he's clearly off his skinny-fat tits.
Shame the police haven’t caught him. No one likes a drink/drug driver

Reactions: 8
His latest post... I don’t understand the amount of calories in that one plate. I’m currently doing calorie counting and even rice is so high, the amount of calories on that plate! SW Lizzie has posted about making risotto, I also coincidentally made risotto tonight and my portion (75g) was 266 calories alone just for the risotto rice, it looked a hell of a lot smaller than her portion 🤨 just don’t get it

His latest post... I don’t understand the amount of calories in that one plate. I’m currently doing calorie counting and even rice is so high, the amount of calories on that plate! SW Lizzie has posted about making risotto, I also coincidentally made risotto tonight and my portion (75g) was 266 calories alone just for the risotto rice, it looked a hell of a lot smaller than her portion 🤨 just don’t get it
I cannot believe the actual size of his plate of food tonight! There’s no way I could ever lose weight eating portions that size! I used to think this was was how all Sw’ers ate and lost weight...tried it myself and failed!

I cannot believe the actual size of his plate of food tonight! There’s no way I could ever lose weight eating portions that size! I used to think this was was how all Sw’ers ate and lost weight...tried it myself and failed!
It’s ridiculous isn’t it! He always fills the plate till it’s literally nearly spilling off the side! Chips, rice and a slice of garlic bread! And those poached eggs this morning...I’ve had nicer looking shits!
And that’s still in his mum and dads kitchen but maybe he just goes there for breakfast, dinner and tea👀☕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay so I’m lying🤷🏼‍♀️ Even though I personally know Harry. I have him on his other Instagram and snap where he shares a lot more. Trust me. He doesn’t live at his mum and dads anymore.
How many instagrams has he got? Because I’m on 2 and he barely posts on the one that isn’t SW.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.