Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙄🙄 We call everyone “nonce” here. It’s like head, prick, fuckface, cocksucker, fatty, scruff, skank, motherfucker, arselicker.. I could go on. Doesn’t meant they are any of the above. It’s an insult. Made to insult and offend.

We’re all here to snark but let’s not take one bleeping post and suddenly start asking questions as if there’s some truth in an insult and turn someone who is simply a skinny chubber who lies about his weight loss into something utterly unimaginable on the basis of nothing at all. Jesus bleeping Christ people.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I want to say something a bit strange but its confused me! Harry often uses the before and after photo of him on his prom night, given that he is 22 and his birthday is May, that wouldve been 6 years ago in June or July (2013) of when he would have left school and had his leavers prom etc, however I have just been having a nosey on his old account and whats occured to me is that if you notice in the prom photos, Harry seems to have braces on his teeth (keep in mind the date is supposed to be June/July 2013) but looking at his old photos dating back to early 2013 or even October 2012, I found photos of him showing his teeth looking straight (supposedly after having braces) , if you dont understand the point i'm trying to make it doesnt make sense that it looks like he had already stopped wearing braces in the photos dated October 2012 and January 2013 but his infamous photo of him at the prom (before and after photo) would have supposedly been taken June or July 2013 and hes got braces when also supposedly he would have had them off for ages by then 🤔 is this proving that hes also been lying about the photo as such?
Not sticking up for him but my son has just had a brace fitted and his teeth are perfectly straight. His brace is to correct a scissor bite where the top teeth overlap the bottom and two bottom teeth overlap the top so braces don't just correct wonky teeth.

So his brace could have been to correct a bite rather than straighten so you wouldn't necessarily see a difference.

Unless previous photos exist of him with teeth all over the shop, in which case, ignore me!

🙄🙄 We call everyone “nonce” here. It’s like head, prick, fuckface, cocksucker, fatty, scruff, skank, motherfucker, arselicker.. I could go on. Doesn’t meant they are any of the above. It’s an insult. Made to insult and offend.

We’re all here to snark but let’s not take one bleeping post and suddenly start asking questions as if there’s some truth in an insult and turn someone who is simply a skinny chubber who lies about his weight loss into something utterly unimaginable on the basis of nothing at all. Jesus bleeping Christ people.
duck me, I only asked a bleeping question, because I've only ever known it as slang for pweirdo/child abuser. Where I'm from, you dont call someone a nonce if they're just a massive bellend. I shall refrain from asking for clarification ever again, if I'm not sure of something, or not understood something as it was intended 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
duck me, I only asked a bleeping question, because I've only ever known it as slang for pweirdo/child abuser. Where I'm from, you dont call someone a nonce if they're just a massive bellend. I shall refrain from asking for clarification ever again, if I'm not sure of something, or not understood something as it was intended 🤷‍♀️
It mean someone that fucks about with kids where im from so actually clarity was definitely needed

Ruude!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you!!! Where I’m from it means one thing and one thing only. I don’t actually think I ever see anyone on tattle using that word.

Reactions: 15
Thank you!!! Where I’m from it means one thing and one thing only. I don’t actually think I ever see anyone on tattle using that word.
The point is that in some parts it’s a common insult - though a bit tit - and doesn’t necessarily mean the person is an actual pweirdo.

And the reason people generally don’t use the word, quite rightly, is because of the connotations.

I also find it hilarious that I’m “rude” because I dare to stop people in their tracks from deeming someone a pweirdo just because a single anon account used the insult nonce. And it wasn’t even the correct spelling. It was bleepingonse😂

Drag the boy I don’t care. But I can’t sit back and watch that kind of bullshit happen when there is absolutely no evidence. It’s one thing predicting that every woman who has a bit of a belly is pregnant (see many, maaany other threads), but it’s a whole different ballgame trying to insinuate that someone is a pweirdo just because someone said “onse”.

And I only tried to give some clarity before the main theme of the thread took a much darker theme.

I’m here to snark too! Just think that sometimes it gets a bit weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not sticking up for him but my son has just had a brace fitted and his teeth are perfectly straight. His brace is to correct a scissor bite where the top teeth overlap the bottom and two bottom teeth overlap the top so braces don't just correct wonky teeth.

So his brace could have been to correct a bite rather than straighten so you wouldn't necessarily see a difference.

Unless previous photos exist of him with teeth all over the shop, in which case, ignore me!
What I had thought is that the supposed prom photo (where he has the brace) was supposed to be taken in 2013 (when he would have had his prom and hes stated that it was that year) but on his old instagram you can see photos in 2012 he had straight teeth but as I far as I recall there was a photo of him on the same account in 2009 where he had a brace but I guess at the same time, he mightve even had them off but then back on again for some reason (not sticking up for him but that is possible)

Reactions: 1
What I had thought is that the supposed prom photo (where he has the brace) was supposed to be taken in 2013 (when he would have had his prom and hes stated that it was that year) but on his old instagram you can see photos in 2012 he had straight teeth but as I far as I recall there was a photo of him on the same account in 2009 where he had a brace but I guess at the same time, he mightve even had them off but then back on again for some reason (not sticking up for him but that is possible)
Don't know, my sisters braces were on for 4 years. Let's face it, he tells use that many lies, he probably doesn't even know the truth himself!

Reactions: 3
The point is that in some parts it’s a common insult - though a bit tit - and doesn’t necessarily mean the person is an actual pweirdo.

And the reason people generally don’t use the word, quite rightly, is because of the connotations.

I also find it hilarious that I’m “rude” because I dare to stop people in their tracks from deeming someone a pweirdo just because a single anon account used the insult nonce. And it wasn’t even the correct spelling. It was bleepingonse😂

Drag the boy I don’t care. But I can’t sit back and watch that kind of bullshit happen when there is absolutely no evidence. It’s one thing predicting that every woman who has a bit of a belly is pregnant (see many, maaany other threads), but it’s a whole different ballgame trying to insinuate that someone is a pweirdo just because someone said “onse”.

And I only tried to give some clarity before the main theme of the thread took a much darker theme.

Didnt see where people were calling Harry a pweirdo, it must have been removed. You’re not rude, you seemed passionately defensive from nowhere that’s all, but if aside from someone asking what was meant by the anon statement there was folk saying he was a pweirdo without any evidence that’s definitely wrong and you’re right. Nothing wrong with defending someone when you believe in them.
I only know it as that meaning but have a Yorkshire friend and he uses it in the same way you do, you’re maybe from same kind of area.

Yes! I personally laughed a lot at this comment from Sophie
He wouldn’t know hard work, in any respect of the term, if it smacked him in the face. She’s so far up her own and everyone else’s arse too, but that’s a different conversation. He gorges on food and then starves it off when it suits; in between that he posts fake weight loss, that’s not hard work 🥴

Reactions: 2
I think it’s important that if you are going to throw accusations at someone then have evidence to back it up.
We all know Harry is a bare faced liar. It’s been proven over and over.
but calling someone a Coke head and a nonce is just trolling. Trying to start a rumour mill.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bottom line: not a pweirdo, just a massive lying bleep.

Can we all put it to bed now? Tidy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

No one has insinuated he's a pweirdo. Literally no one. Asking someone to clarify what they mean by using the word used (or any other word with multiple meanings/connotations) isn't insinuating or labelling the person in question. And for the record, I requested clarification because it can really damage a persons reputation to be labelled a nonce, and could be particularly risky online/on social media. Like others have said though, some people now use it interchangeably with dick/knob/twit or whatever, in which case, fine. There are many of us who only know it with it's original meaning though, so of course people, including myself, will think the worst (because its all we've known it to mean) and will ask for it to be cleared up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Going back to Harry, I'm now absolutely convinced that grandma Shirl has passed away looking at his most recent post - "remembering those who are no longer with us" - sad times. She genuinely seemed like a lovely person, nothing like H himself. head.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Going back to Harry, I'm now absolutely convinced that grandma Shirl has passed away looking at his most recent post - "remembering those who are no longer with us" - sad times. She genuinely seemed like a lovely person, nothing like H himself. head.
I've been thinking she's been gone a good few weeks now just from a few things he's posted, shame if she has bless her x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.