Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I admit I only follow him through here so have very possibly missed otherwise but he strikes me as someone who would be an absolute cock to fat people.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been watching posts on here, and I know Harry in the real world. He’s addicted to cocaine. ☺
You have come on here to say this twice but never respond when people ask you questions about it.. And you also called him that word which I won’t mention again cause the thread will go bonkers 🙈

Reactions: 12
You have come on here to say this twice but never respond when people ask you questions about it.. And you also called him that word which I won’t mention again cause the thread will go bonkers 🙈
Its probably harry himself trying to cause trouble. I wouldn't put it past him 🙄

Reactions: 8
Its probably harry himself trying to cause trouble. I wouldn't put it past him 🙄
Yep, like when him and Josh Clark tried to derail the thread, well it worked so well done Hazza!

Hope the heads not to sore after all them sourzzzzz last night

Reactions: 8
I’ve been watching posts on here, and I know Harry in the real world. He’s addicted to cocaine. ☺
I’ve been watching this thread for months and chosen to stay quiet. I know Harry personally and he definitely does not take drugs. He still works at the golf club. He doesn’t live at home with his mum and dad and Shirl is very much alive. Although Harry does blow everything out of proportion and acts like someone he’s not he has definitely lost a couple of stone but no way 8.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Well someone’s telling the truth and someone’s telling a lie so is he a Coke head or not 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Well someone’s telling the truth and someone’s telling a lie so is he a Coke head or not 🤣🤣
Who cares. This thread is about his Instagram. Your never going to know if he’s a coke head or not unless he admits it as anyone can say anything on here

Reactions: 5
Who cares. This thread is about his Instagram. Your never going to know if he’s a coke head or not unless he admits it as anyone can say anything on here
Exactly, it's so easy to make an account on here and post someone is a 'cokehead' or a 'nonce' out of jealousy, spite or just because you hate him.

Let's stick to what it's all about and the facts we know. He lies about his weightloss, he actually bought SW certificates on Ebay to prove he'd lost weight but got caught out as they were the old/new certificates🥴 He LOVES a gucci belt, his Da's car, and his hexb is whatever the duck he likes.

Let's not forget about the beige plates of food, consisting of 13 quorn nuggets and 63 potatoes cut into chips #synfree

I don't like the way Harry goes on - but I really don't think we should believe everything thats written on here!

Reactions: 15
Exactly, it's so easy to make an account on here and post someone is a 'cokehead' or a 'nonce' out of jealousy, spite or just because you hate him.

Let's stick to what it's all about and the facts we know. He lies about his weightloss, he actually bought SW certificates on Ebay to prove he'd lost weight but got caught out as they were the old/new certificates🥴 He LOVES a gucci belt, his Da's car, and his hexb is whatever the duck he likes.

Let's not forget about the beige plates of food, consisting of 13 quorn nuggets and 63 potatoes cut into chips #synfree

I don't like the way Harry goes on - but I really don't think we should believe everything thats written on here!
😂😂 Spot On
I absolutely think he’s an absolute Bellend .... a total knob jockey
I think he gives us enough ammunition and amusement via his social media
without resorting to surmising about other areas of his hum drum little life
the fact that he’s on social media, lying and giving it billy big bollocks says it all really
he‘s just a total plank

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think he’s been paid by the car company to feature & tag them on his Instagram I don’t think he has that car at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think he’s been paid by the car company to feature & tag them on his Instagram I don’t think he has that car at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
the bloke he tagged as looking after him seems to be another one of these likely lads
doing it for the gram... all flash cars and no substance it’s easy to stand inside a show room and say your buying a car.... daddy was probably with the financial manager sorting out the lease 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve been watching this thread for months and chosen to stay quiet. I know Harry personally and he definitely does not take drugs. He still works at the golf club. He doesn’t live at home with his mum and dad and Shirl is very much alive. Although Harry does blow everything out of proportion and acts like someone he’s not he has definitely lost a couple of stone but no way 8.
Who does he live with then? I can’t imagine he has that much money to live by himself with the amount of money he always seems to be splashing on alcohol, designer clothes, cars, takeaways and mustard jumpers 😂 and didn’t he only post a few days ago a screenshot of messages between him and his mum about her cooking him a pizza after a night out? Surely he wouldn’t go back to his mums after a night out if he had his own place? Not saying what you said is untrue just curious 😊

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.