Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god hope she hasn’t she’s such a lovely lady !!
I was purely going off the lack of photos or mention of her. He used to take her out most mondays, he then took a few weeks off insta and when he came back there has been no talk of her. Just seems strange 😔

Reactions: 1
I was purely going off the lack of photos or mention of her. He used to take her out most mondays, he then took a few weeks off insta and when he came back there has been no talk of her. Just seems strange 😔
I know what you mean and her Instagram he made has gone too.

I’m dying at the salesman’s comment on the new car pic. “Such a genuine guy, so down to earth”. bleeping hell, he’s not a celebrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahhhh I’ve just seen the gross, braggy post about the new car! Living at home with mummy and daddy has its perks eh.
Come back to us when you live in the real world of a mortgage, bills and your own car to pay for then I’ll congratulate you 😂 well I still probably wouldn’t but you get my drift. This boy needs to get a grip like!

Reactions: 12
I’m dying at the salesman’s comment on the new car pic. “Such a genuine guy, so down to earth”. bleeping hell, he’s not a celebrity.
Just remember though salesman probably on commission, they would probably make Charles Manson sound like a saint for a bonus in pay cheque 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahhhh I’ve just seen the gross, braggy post about the new car! Living at home with mummy and daddy has its perks eh.
Come back to us when you live in the real world of a mortgage, bills and your own car to pay for then I’ll congratulate you 😂 well I still probably wouldn’t but you get my drift. This boy needs to get a grip like!
What did he get this time? Because the last car was something an elderly man would drive 🤣

14 weeks between cars and I can’t even comment on it because comments are restricted! 😡 how does that work shy knob with a binge eating disorder afford that? Surely his Insta career doesn’t earn him that much

Reactions: 3
He didn't get a new car in September, we all kind of figured out he just went with his dad to get his car haha. Taking pics in the passenger seat of HIS new car was the deaaaaaaaaaad giveaway

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This guy is a onse, has a coke addiction and the car is his parents on a lease.
Don’t listen to his bullshit.

Reactions: 6
He’s obviously trying to make out he’s getting another car. Anyone with half a brain will realise that due to the size of engine, make of car, fact he’s under 25 and only been driving for a minimum of 5 years, he’s unlikely to be able to afford the insurance of the first vehicle as (as far as I know) he’s working part time & most likely on minimum wage, never mind affording a second merc. It’s clearly something to do with his parents. Nothing wrong with that. When I was that age I was on my dads insurance etc but when he’s making it out it’s his, that’s wrong.
That’s exactly what the stumpkid lad does. Puts photos of his dads cars on and refers to them as ours

Nobody on here does listen to his bullshit which is reason he has a thread of his own on here 😂😂, as for the coke I don’t know whether you mean the drugs or the drink if it’s the drink I’ve seen him post more Fanta pics than coke 😂😂😂, the car probably is a lease which has no shame about it, lots of people lease cars so duck knows why he doesn’t just say it’s leased....he’s a Gucci wearing, vodka swigging,slimy lying chav fake bastard .......I’m not a fan 🤫🤫🤫

tell us more new member.are you an insider?
Can’t leave us hanging now when they post a comment like that, come into the flock and spill the beans

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His behaviour and drinking till 6am would fit with him being on the party powder. Plus losing like 9lbs a week eating a bag of spuds at every meal.

What do you mean by 'nonce'?
It's an insult young people throw at each other I've heard my 19yr old say it to his mates. I'm guessing the poster is about the same age as hazza prickhard?

His behaviour and drinking till 6am would fit with him being on the party powder. Plus losing like 9lbs a week eating a bag of spuds at every meal.

It's an insult young people throw at each other I've heard my 19yr old say it to his mates. I'm guessing the poster is about the same age as hazza prickhard?
I've always known it as a slur for the word paedophile, I was hoping for some clarity as it's a really awful word to casually attach to someone! Kids eh?

Reactions: 15
Clearly mummy and daddy’s car- I may go pose by a random car in a showroom for some likes 🙈😂

• Haha
I've always known it as a slur for the word paedophile, I was hoping for some clarity as it's a really awful word to casually attach to someone! Kids eh?
Me too! There was a raised eyebrow or two when I first heard it being thrown around 🙉 But unless I'm mistaken I think it does mean he's a supreme head in youth speak 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.