Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get it for easiness sake, but surely JD and Spicentice etc. can all be easily substituted by good old standard herbs and spices from the supermarket? Google it and get involved! I never buy shite fajita spice or similar since i have bought all the basics - no need to spend the big bucks! And so much nicer and always syn/point free.
Ps. Harry is a dick. I don't personally give any business to companies who use z list or even worse than to promote themselves. If you're that good, you don't need to!

Reactions: 7
Gone into hiding after the recent posts about him I would think. Hopefully it’s permanent and he grows up bit I doubt it. Waiting for the inspirational meme to get his middle aged followers knickers wet 🤮

or he’s still working on his block list following recent events 🤔

Reactions: 5
Gone into hiding after the recent posts about him I would think. Hopefully it’s permanent and he grows up bit I doubt it. Waiting for the inspirational meme to get his middle aged followers knickers wet 🤮

I’ve seen his name lurking on other sw accounts

Reactions: 2
I reckon he's been trying to get his hands on the old style book, stickers, and certificates he would've had at the time of his '8st' loss, to 'prove' the haters wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s been rattled by tattle and he knows it, it’s the beginning of the end of his lies and his beige food.

Reactions: 12

Danielle, his bestie, has also gone into hiding.

Reactions: 3
Does seem strange that he’s so inactive on his Instagram. I don’t feel as though a few hundred comments would have bothered him when he has such a large following. I didn’t realise he was still actively commenting on his friends insta accounts. Maybe he’s just waiting for all this to blow over, hoping it’ll all be forgotten about.
or he’s trying to buy someone’s slimming world history 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Does seem strange that he’s so inactive on his Instagram. I don’t feel as though a few hundred comments would have bothered him when he has such a large following. I didn’t realise he was still actively commenting on his friends insta accounts. Maybe he’s just waiting for all this to blow over, hoping it’ll all be forgotten about.
or he’s trying to buy someone’s slimming world history 😂😂
I honestly think he's trying to source the old style book, stickers, and certificates that would've been around at the time of his alleged 8st loss. He was called out a few months back by C2B when he showed up with pristeen new style stickers, and a new pristeen book 'proving' his losses. He deleted the post sharpish once he got wind of being called out 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I honestly think he's trying to source the old style book, stickers, and certificates that would've been around at the time of his alleged 8st loss. He was called out a few months back by C2B when he showed up with pristeen new style stickers, and a new pristeen book 'proving' his losses. He deleted the post sharpish once he got wind of being called out 🤣
the same C2B who attacks everyone elses weight loss but doesnt lose weight herself?? at least harold has lost SOME weight...

I think the point is with C2B she doesn't lie about her loss and is open about the amount she eats/binges, but I agree, I wouldn't think of her as a weightloss account.. Maybe more a 5000029328379200000.2 steps a day account. I just have time for anyone willing to try and call these accounts out

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m guilty of being a yo yo dieter, I’ve lost and gained two stone over and over. And for some reason lately despite sticking to plan I’m just maintaining! So I’m not gonna criticise C2B cause I feel like most of us dieters have been there.
as long as you’re honest about your gains and losses I’m happy to follow ❤

I’m guilty of being a yo yo dieter, I’ve lost and gained two stone over and over. And for some reason lately despite sticking to plan I’m just maintaining! So I’m not gonna criticise C2B cause I feel like most of us dieters have been there.
as long as you’re honest about your gains and losses I’m happy to follow ❤
However C2B isn’t someone I actually follow. Her feed was quite inactive

the same C2B who attacks everyone elses weight loss but doesnt lose weight herself?? at least harold has lost SOME weight...
Oh, I didn't realise you couldn't call a liar out if you were unfortunate enough to be struggling to lose yourself, my apologies.

I'm not a fan. She's not exactly someone to be discussing weightloss accounts when she isn't losing herself is she
Is it only people trying to lose weight who can call a liar out when they see one? I say everyone should be doing it when they clock it, regardless of the type of account they are, or what their personal goals are. We need more people willing and unafraid to speak out, because lying and manipulating your way through life is heinous.

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't realise you couldn't call a liar out if you were unfortunate enough to be struggling to lose yourself, my apologies.

Is it only people trying to lose weight who can call a liar out when they see one? I say everyone should be doing it when they clock it, regardless of the type of account they are, or what their personal goals are. We need more people willing and unafraid to speak out, because lying and manipulating your way through life is heinous.
yes it is, but there's a difference between someone who calls people out for the fact that they are lying and then there is c2b who herself just seems to do it for the gram and bum kissers to tell her she's amazing. She comes across as quite aggressive to me and I think that's why I can't warm to her

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.