Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised the " u ok hun we miss your amazin posts" comments haven't appeared on his pics yet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m guilty of being a yo yo dieter, I’ve lost and gained two stone over and over. And for some reason lately despite sticking to plan I’m just maintaining! So I’m not gonna criticise C2B cause I feel like most of us dieters have been there.
as long as you’re honest about your gains and losses I’m happy to follow ❤
you don't add all those losses together tho 😂😂😂

I’m guilty of being a yo yo dieter, I’ve lost and gained two stone over and over. And for some reason lately despite sticking to plan I’m just maintaining! So I’m not gonna criticise C2B cause I feel like most of us dieters have been there.
as long as you’re honest about your gains and losses I’m happy to follow ❤

However C2B isn’t someone I actually follow. Her feed was quite inactive
Same here I have lost my way a bit this last few months, seriously who hasn't. It doesn't make you a failure nor discount you from commenting on weightloss accounts we are only human and if losing weight was easy and clear cut we wouldn't need Slimming clubs. As I was once told "Falling off of the wagon does not make you a failure, it's failing to pick yourself up at some point and get back on it that does" Most of us spend the biggest parts of our lives on a weightloss journey, it is a rollercoaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
you don't add all those losses together tho 😂😂😂
Ha! I might have to start doing that. A 6 stone loss sounds excellent!!

Same here I have lost my way a bit this last few months, seriously who hasn't. It doesn't make you a failure nor discount you from commenting on weightloss accounts we are only human and if losing weight was easy and clear cut we wouldn't need Slimming clubs. As I was once told "Falling off of the wagon does not make you a failure, it's failing to pick yourself up at some point and get back on it that does" Most of us spend the biggest parts of our lives on a weightloss journey, it is a rollercoaster.
Very true ❤ I’m just hoping to get into the routine of it by Christmas so that I’m not starting a diet on new year like usual! X

Reactions: 3
Where’s he disappeared to this time? Missing my beige meals that I can’t weight to replicate to lose 7lbs this week at weigh in! Or more likely gain

• Haha
Where’s he disappeared to this time? Missing my beige meals that I can’t weight to replicate to lose 7lbs this week at weigh in! Or more likely gain
He's on a posting ban (I imagine) again, or he's living his beige,sorry, best life....

He bores me a bit now to be honest....

Reactions: 6
His beef always looks so dry. It makes my throat hurt just thinking about having to swallow it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s only been back 5 minutes and JD Seasonings shared his manky roast dinner picture. Eugh, these people. It’s a shame because I like the seasonings, but I just can’t give them my money any more.

Maybe he’s back cos he has a contract with the seasoning bastards to upload an ad every so many days/weeks?

Reactions: 1
The sycophants are out in force this morning...

what bread is it harold? still no awards I see... here's my latest...

in the next couple of weeks harold, they have mr sleek and miss slinky awards in group, I trust with your 8 stone loss you surely have it in the bag already? and by bag i dont mean your shopping bag on ebay you bleeping moron.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Three eggs? How can he lose weight when he’s clearly bound up with constipation. Ergh. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He bangs on about being a northerner but has a tiny bit of runny gravy on his plate...he should come up to Newcastle and see how it’s done 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.