Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to get annoyed at him being a fraud but now hearing his name just makes me eye roll and change the subject because he's boring. If his life at 22\23 whatever bleeping age he is consists of spending an hour making eggs look good in photos and throwing spice kits around the gaff for excitement then I genuinely feel sorry for him. Imagine having a life where you have to dig ya nan up every few months to feel validation through Instagram likes by middle aged women. Poor sod.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you see what he did a few years ago? For Christmas, AND FOR REAL! I just had to scroll through SW Facebook forever to find it!!
ah yes this was a particular favourite of mine 😂😂
did he eat all the quality street, to wrap the bleeping inedible
hi-fart bars

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's been 6 weeks now since he last "weighed in"

how anyone can say he is an inspirational is beyond me.

what really boils my piss is that post he made sat by the fire.. saying how he wishes he was sat eating a mince pies...

worried about a mince pie but will easily put one of each item on the bleeping five guys menu in his hole..

it's so he appears relatable to the followers he hasn't purchased... but in reality he is a sneering, arrogant bleeping ponce.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

what really boils my piss is that post he made sat by the fire.. saying how he wishes he was sat eating a mince pies...

worried about a mince pie but will easily put one of each item on the bleeping five guys menu in his hole..

it's so he appears relatable to the followers he hasn't purchased... but in reality he is a sneering, arrogant bleeping ponce.
Why doesn't he hit back at whale though? Surely his middle aged female army can see the difference between the pair

Reactions: 5

cue...... a weigh in coming up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.