Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those thirsty middle aged women will be offering to send him their stickers and certificates before long

Reactions: 3
He's like the Daniel O'Donnell of SW Instagtam. Cobwebs melting away every time he shakes so much as a quorn nugget.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s been outed proper on insta.....check.... csull_sw
I sent her the screenshots that led to her post 😂😂 some of his sheeples are so bleeping stupid or ignorant....

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I didn’t delete the post, it got reported and instagram deleted it.
The best part is that the people who were preaching about it being mental health day on the comments, were sending me threats in my messages! The hypocrisy is real.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Reading her stories earlier Instagram removed the post. I should think the conniving little tit called on his deluded army to report it.
I had a lot of people who support him send me abuse, I should have reported them aswell but I didn’t. But never mind, I never used any hate speech or anything at any point. I was just pointing out the obvious.

Reactions: 9
I had a lot of people who support him send me abuse, I should have reported them aswell but I didn’t. But never mind, I never used any hate speech or anything at any point. I was just pointing out the obvious.
What was the post? I missed it x

What was the post? I missed it x
I screen shotted his ridiculous weight loss claim posts and spoke out about how he’s selling a fake story. If you message my Instagram I’ll send it to you

Reactions: 6
You actually made my day ..and you were a lot more polite than I would of been 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.