Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t delete the post, it got reported and instagram deleted it.
The best part is that the people who were preaching about it being mental health day on the comments, were sending me threats in my messages! The hypocrisy is real.
Ugh that’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
I screen shotted his ridiculous weight loss claim posts and spoke out about how he’s selling a fake story. If you message my Instagram I’ll send it to you
Did he try contact you at all? Or most probably just a block? 😂

Did he try contact you at all? Or most probably just a block? 😂
No I’m yet to be blocked, no contact either. He hasn’t posted in two days though, maybe he’s waiting for all this to blow over!

No I’m yet to be blocked, no contact either. He hasn’t posted in two days though, maybe he’s waiting for all this to blow over!
Commendable!! 👏🏼👏🏼
if I was in his position I would shut all these comments down by showing evidence from my book. That’s literally all it takes! He obviously loves the attention it brings, negative or not.

Reactions: 3
Commendable!! 👏🏼👏🏼
if I was in his position I would shut all these comments down by showing evidence from my book. That’s literally all it takes! He obviously loves the attention it brings, negative or not.
That’s what anyone would do, but he can’t do that cause he hasn’t lost it 😂

Reactions: 3
I had a lot of people who support him send me abuse, I should have reported them aswell but I didn’t. But never mind, I never used any hate speech or anything at any point. I was just pointing out the obvious.
Been in that position hun... I once had the audacity to tell him ... he wasn’t following the plan and that most of his food that wasn’t served by the chef at the golf club he worked at looked cremated... what transpired was a flurry of messages along the lines of old hag, ugly witch etc etc

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why are people so blind to this little bastard? He does not eat SW friendly food, are they taking the piss.?? Harold should prove himself that he lost 8 stone as he is selling a lie to over 200k people by just posting all the tit he does, all to stroke his own ego..And she's wrong as there is evidence he's a liar as he's very inconsistent with his lies. People are so thick these days it's rather concerning.

Reactions: 8
I had a lot of people who support him send me abuse, I should have reported them aswell but I didn’t. But never mind, I never used any hate speech or anything at any point. I was just pointing out the obvious.
I would a million percent put them on full blast for their abuse, either on Instagram, or here, so sick of him and them facing no consequences for their behaviour 😡

Commendable!! 👏🏼👏🏼
He wont do that because be cant!

Reactions: 6
Been in that position hun... I once had the audacity to tell him ... he wasn’t following the plan and that most of his food that wasn’t served by the chef at the golf club he worked at looked cremated... what transpired was a flurry of messages along the lines of old hag, ugly witch etc etc
Absolutely awful, sorry you had to experience that!

Why are people so blind to this little bastard? He does not eat SW friendly food, are they taking the piss.?? Harold should prove himself that he lost 8 stone as he is selling a lie to over 200k people by just posting all the tit he does, all to stroke his own ego..And she's wrong as there is evidence he's a liar as he's very inconsistent with his lies. People are so thick these days it's rather concerning.
He’s gaining from people naivety. It’s a shame that people are being sucked in. They’re sticking up for him whilst he’s probably sat back laughing!

Reactions: 5
There's someone else now calling him out charlie_does_slimmimgworld
Yeah he’s someone I’ve speaking to about it. He’s done the sensible thing and not mentioned names so his post can’t be deleted. I should have done that ha!

Reactions: 4
The stuff in charlies insta she wrote
Just read through the comments now. Honestly people are deluded! It’s make you think that Harry actually does something FOR these people. But he doesn’t, he’s rude and just gains from them. Sad really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.