Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do slimming world and I’ve lost 7 stone in 11 in just over a year. How he Can eat what he does loaded with carbs and looses weight I have no clue!!

Reactions: 3
People like him are selling the 'dream' diet to people - that you can eat a mountain of tit, be 'on plan' and lose 8st. It's all bleeping lies, and sw should be ashamed letting all of these greedy, begging ballbags get away with it.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
People like him are selling the 'dream' diet to people - that you can eat a mountain of tit, be 'on plan' and lose 8st. It's all bleeping lies, and sw should be ashamed letting all of these greedy, begging ballbags get away with it.
Normal portions for me is she having a laugh can feed half the street on that greedy twit

Reactions: 4
What planet is she on? If I ate that id be sick, theres far too much for one person there. Unless your waste disposal Harry the nugget hoover

• Haha
At least he made proper gravy, none of that mushy pea and red onion tit 😂
Bet that gravy was salty as duck though - Bisto granules, stock cubes and veg water (that probably had salt added).

That's a big dinner, but manageable if you 'do a Harold' and only eat the chips, gravy and sausage. The veg is just for the 'gram I reckon.

Bet that gravy was salty as duck though - Bisto granules, stock cubes and veg water (that probably had salt added).

That's a big dinner, but manageable if you 'do a Harold' and only eat the chips, gravy and sausage. The veg is just for the 'gram I reckon.
Good call, he wont be eating that veg, it's all for the pretence of being on plan, and eating his speed like the good little slimming worlder he pretends to be

Reactions: 1
He's only a "big account" because he paid for his followers.

I've lost more weight than harold and his mate danielle, but I have like 150 followers, maybe I should buy some?

the sooner people open their eyes to the lying little runt, the better.
Me too, I’ve lost more in 6 months than Danielle has in 3 years, yet she’s got 240,000 followers who all thinks she’s some dieting guru. Harold has no evidence he’s lost 8st; Danielle did lose 4st and had the certificate, but she has put 1.5 stones back on again and has failed to mention it. Still plugging ads constantly like all the other begs on there.

Reactions: 8
I do slimming world and I’ve lost 7 stone in 11 in just over a year. How he Can eat what he does loaded with carbs and looses weight I have no clue!!
Well done on your loss! That’s amazing! He is full of tit, a liar and talks tripe! He messaged me about 2 years ago and asked me to promote some bleeping coffee worthless thing and if I did I’d get free stuff and also 2k followers! Wow what an incentive! How did I resist that offer? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm new to this thread but also was dumb enough to follow him way back! I originally thought wow you can eat huge portions but quickly realised I lost no weight. His portions make me feel physically sick looking at them!

Also what was the Goss with JD seasonings as I missed that?

2 things that duck me off

1 why do people follow these twats?

2 and why can’t these big dieters use plates and a bleeping table like normal people, why do the use a chopping borsd and go outside to take bleeping photo of the food. Just be bleeping normal

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet his mum is just like all the creepy women who follow him on insta, I reckon she cooks all these giant meals for him as she follows the 'plan' too

2 and why can’t these big dieters use plates and a bleeping table like normal people, why do the use a chopping borsd and go outside to take bleeping photo of the food. Just be bleeping normal
Gotta 'do it for the gram' 😂

Laughed out load. So true!!! I think, it’s pissing down where I am, and you’re outside taking a photo of your lunch? 😂😂😂😂

A pathetic little boy who used to take pics of the food served in his job (which he hasn’t got anymore) and claimed them to be his own. 8st loss? What a crock of tit! I’d like to mash up all his beige food into a phallus and ram it down his throat, but then, if it’s seasoned with JD seasonings he’d probably love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No I think when the fracas started on JD under Prickards meal they spotted an opportunity to have a bit of fun. Prickard knew JD would have his back and eventually remove the posts about him although he probably didn't anticipate them removing the whole post.

Quickly deleting the comment was all part of the game to make it look intentional, then Prickard unfollowing Clark within five minutes until he felt it was safe to go back. That's where it went wrong because if Prickard hadn't followed him again so quickly it wouldn't have looked so suspect.

Prickard is a mardy twit and no way would he have anything to do with JC if that had been genuine.
Two sad losers that can’t get a sniff of a woman between them. Probably together.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.