Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not odd when most of his followers are ghost profiles 😂

Mr. Whale is an absolute gent, there are so many decent profiles out there, I think what people get sucked into with harold is they see the follower number and see the tit he posts and think thats the way to be....
Whale keeps it real and shows it how it really is.

Harold must live such a stressful life trying to keep on top of all of his lies, he's always got one eye on his phone because he's frightened of what comments may pop up next contradicting him so he needs to be on standby to delete. God help him if he ever goes on holiday and forgets his phone, he'd have to spend the whole week in a internet cafe just in case.

If only you'd told the truth from the start Harold, you've made this rod for your back, nobody else has done it to you.

Reactions: 7
Why the duck does he feel the need to say everything he cooks tastes ‘UNREAL’? duck off Harry you absolute cretin.
Like his weightloss... "unreal" as in it doesn't exist😆 I can't condone violence but he don't half need a clip around the lughole!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like his weightloss... "unreal" as in it doesn't exist😆 I can't condone violence but he don't half need a clip around the lughole!!
What else is “unreal” is how his tight as duck pipe cleaner 2 sizes too small jeans stay fastened.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.