Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he does it will be basic facts
1 I'm a liar
2 my Gucci belt is fake
3 my merc belongs to my nan its a dla car
4 I love nuggets
5 iv never lost 8 stone
1. I’m constipated from all the beige I shovel in my gob
2. I never really eat JD seasonings stuff as it tastes like cremated rats
3. I have lost 8 stone ( lost two then put it back on , lost , gained , lost )
4. I’m living my best life
5. I got my Gucci belt in a bazaar in Marmaris

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's with the syn accordingly or syns for this that and the other. If he was as bloody perfect as he makes out he would know each syn. That roast in itself is about a weeks worth. Jeez he is a ball bag

Reactions: 5
What's with the syn accordingly or syns for this that and the other. If he was as bloody perfect as he makes out he would know each syn. That roast in itself is about a weeks worth. Jeez he is a ball bag
Battered parsnip is back on the grid 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
This thread is brilliant! I shamelessly followed the lying little pube head until one day I stopped and thought...this pleb is talking tit, pimps his Nan out on the Gram (sniff) and has as much beige on his grid as much as that other lying swipe up bullshitter Hinch has grey on her grid! Bullshitters the lot of them. First post on here...hi 👋🏼 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Because some foods recently (in the last couple of years) became syn valued and he dun' like that...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Because some foods recently (in the last couple of years) became syn valued and he dun' like that...
Oh no he doesnt! I just mean he has obviously had a little slap on the wrist from slimming world so has to make comments like that. My point is, he should know the syns or have an idea especially being such a big account. He made it look like a slimming world meal but it wasn't at all, just like all his others. He is truly full of 💩

Reactions: 4
Oh no he doesnt! I just mean he has obviously had a little slap on the wrist from slimming world so has to make comments like that. My point is, he should know the syns or have an idea especially being such a big account. He made it look like a slimming world meal but it wasn't at all, just like all his others. He is truly full of 💩
He's only a "big account" because he paid for his followers.

I've lost more weight than harold and his mate danielle, but I have like 150 followers, maybe I should buy some?

the sooner people open their eyes to the lying little runt, the better.

You can tell he doesn't follow the plan because he just says "syns for.." instead of quoting the actual sun amount or talking about how many syns he's used that day. That roast dinner was easily over 15 syns, assuming he hadn't nt had any others that day. He's honestly pathetic and needs to do us all a favour and delete his social media and get a life.

Reactions: 6
You can tell he doesn't follow the plan because he just says "syns for.." instead of quoting the actual sun amount or talking about how many syns he's used that day. That roast dinner was easily over 15 syns, assuming he hadn't nt had any others that day. He's honestly pathetic and needs to do us all a favour and delete his social media and get a life.
Exactly what I just said. I just dont get why he lies? No reason for it at all

He's only a "big account" because he paid for his followers.

I've lost more weight than harold and his mate danielle, but I have like 150 followers, maybe I should buy some?

the sooner people open their eyes to the lying little runt, the better.
Absolutely. I've lost just under 3 stone and have photo evidence which is clear to see and several certificates. Surely someone who has lost 5 stones more than me would have the same and more?!

I prefer accounts like yours, they are what inspires me. I'm so sad that a lot of accounts I used to follow for ideas have just sold out to #ad but hey whatever floats your boat, just don't lie about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
This thread is brilliant! I shamelessly followed the lying little pube head until one day I stopped and thought...this pleb is talking tit, pimps his Nan out on the Gram (sniff) and has as much beige on his grid as much as that other lying swipe up bullshitter Hinch has grey on her grid! Bullshitters the lot of them. First post on here...hi 👋🏼 🤣
Epic first post, you’re gonna fit right in 😂

When was the last time Shithard actually ‘weighed in’? Must be a few weeks now?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.