Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeeezzzeeeee naughty Soflora 🙅🏽‍♀️ following on from the lady that said she was reporting bot accounts whilst little one sleeps... I’ve just done some too and I had no idea how packed out with bots she really is!! Literally thousands of accounts who only follow her 🤣 or her and bugboy. Let’s make it our mission to help rid the bots 🤖👏🤣 xx

Reactions: 2
Jeeezzzeeeee naughty Soflora 🙅🏽‍♀️ following on from the lady that said she was reporting bot accounts whilst little one sleeps... I’ve just done some too and I had no idea how packed out with bots she really is!! Literally thousands of accounts who only follow her 🤣 or her and bugboy. Let’s make it our mission to help rid the bots 🤖👏🤣 xx
You on the wrong thread? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He’s obviously trying to make out he’s getting another car. Anyone with half a brain will realise that due to the size of engine, make of car, fact he’s under 25 and only been driving for a minimum of 5 years, he’s unlikely to be able to afford the insurance of the first vehicle as (as far as I know) he’s working part time & most likely on minimum wage, never mind affording a second merc. It’s clearly something to do with his parents. Nothing wrong with that. When I was that age I was on my dads insurance etc but when he’s making it out it’s his, that’s wrong.

Reactions: 6
Nice to see he keeps it classy with that Gucci belt buckle 😂😂 honestly he just screams chav 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s obviously trying to make out he’s getting another car. Anyone with half a brain will realise that due to the size of engine, make of car, fact he’s under 25 and only been driving for a minimum of 5 years, he’s unlikely to be able to afford the insurance of the first vehicle as (as far as I know) he’s working part time & most likely on minimum wage, never mind affording a second merc. It’s clearly something to do with his parents. Nothing wrong with that. When I was that age I was on my dads insurance etc but when he’s making it out it’s his, that’s wrong.
From what I can see that's a really expensive car, how is he affording that car even on HP let alone buying it?

Either bank of Mam and Dad, makes me think back to my earlier question on this thread about Grandma Shirl, he posted about her weekly and nothing for months, I was starting to think she may have passed, could have been given inheritance?

From what I can see that's a really expensive car, how is he affording that car even on HP let alone buying it?

Either bank of Mam and Dad, makes me think back to my earlier question on this thread about Grandma Shirl, he posted about her weekly and nothing for months, I was starting to think she may have passed, could have been given inheritance?
Oh god hope she hasn’t she’s such a lovely lady !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.