Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole bottle or??? Not clear enough for your brain dead followers haz
Lol imagine if someone just left a bottle of frylight in their ovens,
Thankyou 😀

regarding harold...that could be anyones book... easily purchased from ebay... he's been caught out purchasing certificates from there so I wouldn't put it past him....
Ooh out of curiousity can you roughly explain how did he get caught out with buying the certificates?

Reactions: 2
Lol imagine if someone just left a bottle of frylight in their ovens,

Ooh out of curiousity can you roughly explain how did he get caught out with buying the certificates?
Because he would of have the old ones when he lost his weight, not the brand new ones😂

Jd seasoning sent me an email this morning, so I unsubscribed and it asks for a reason.
I replied about Harry, being a liar about his weight loss and jd ignore this fact due to his high amount of followers and the potential sales his followers could bring.
I did exactly the same! I said “two words: Harold Pickard” 😂

He’s deleted over 200 old posts 🤔 I suppose that’s enough re posts to keep him going over Christmas 🙄
He's trying to cover his tracks with the coming months of this fake 'new' journey he's on. New followers will be none the wiser to his lies 🙄

Reactions: 1
You know what’s bleeping funny? He doesn’t even need to lose any weight what so ever. I know everyone has their own goals and whatever. But, he actually looks pretty average and a normal weight? Why is he persisting with this pathetic “JoUrnEy” other than his gifted tit and commission on the tit spice? He doesn’t follow SW properly. He doesn’t eat veg, fruit or salad consistently. He eats carbs like any adult lad should. I don’t understand it. The whole SW Instagram influencer community is a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You know what’s bleeping funny? He doesn’t even need to lose any weight what so ever. I know everyone has their own goals and whatever. But, he actually looks pretty average and a normal weight? Why is he persisting with this pathetic “JoUrnEy” other than his gifted tit and commission on the tit spice? He doesn’t follow SW properly. He doesn’t eat veg, fruit or salad consistently. He eats carbs like any adult lad should. I don’t understand it. The whole SW Instagram influencer community is a joke.
I've often thought this because to be honest looking at his pics and if he's as tall as he says then he actually looks pretty skinny to me..... deffo not got a weight issue... he mentioned once he was in a size 28 super skinny jeans - for a 6ft plus man that is very slim ?!

Reactions: 4
I've often thought this because to be honest looking at his pics and if he's as tall as he says then he actually looks pretty skinny to me..... deffo not got a weight issue... he mentioned once he was in a size 28 super skinny jeans - for a 6ft plus man that is very slim ?!
If anything that’s (potentially) below average!!????? Like, Dann Sully, another one obsessed with the JoUrnEy is a 32 waist or whatever and he looks NORMAL but persists with the stupid diet for likes and free stuff. They all do my tits in.

Reactions: 3
Bullshit....joining as a new member when you’ve lost 8 stone?! Nobody would do that...even after an enormous holiday gain. He’s full of tit and thinks his “new book” will help him start to rebuild a following of sheep for the beige brigade.
Can’t stand the lying little toad.
exactly! He’s such a liar, it makes me so angry that people believe him! I think he doesn’t realise that gaining and losing the same 1 stone eight times doesn’t mean you’ve lost 8 stone!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s skinny!!

Reactions: 4
There is no way on earth he is 6'2 as he claims...Not a bleeping chance. He certainly hasn't lost 8 stone either... he saw a bandwaggon and hitched a ride...

This is not saying anything positive or negative about Harry but I do believe theres some truth like he might have been " overweight " perhaps not as big as he claims he was but lets say he wasnt slim either, I do believe he might have somewhat attended SW group but I think with Harry its possibly somewhat truth and somewhat fiction, he probably has knowledge of how SW works somehow, thats not shown on his posts but hey ho, if you see someone like Izzie, she has an awful lot of proof that she really was a big girl and shes lost a lot of weight, even Towers showed that but I think hes probably had his op and over worked himself too quickly and thats caused side effects and what not, but with Harry and I will say this that hes not a great influence for a Slimming World member, I wouldnt recommend him as an influence because his profile is quite unstable, I think a good account would have far more healthy speedy food and in terms of some of these crazy desserts, surely a muller light and some fruit would be alright? Not all of these mini treats with scoops of ice cream and low cal chocolate sauce, you would be better off having fewer syns or spending syns on something savoury as such, but with Harry theres something thats not right and I cant quite tell what it is but ive probably bored you you all a bit now so I will stop but the point is that he possibly might have had to lose some weight but not as much as we've been made to believe so its all maybe some truth and some fiction in his SW profile 🤔

I dont exactly find Harrys account inspirational, he posts so many " cheat " meals, if youre on SW and need to genuinely lose weight, his account wont help, I think his account if anything just made me put on a lot of weight with all the temptations of even the " Slimming World " food or " takeaway " :( and on another thought I think Towers posted so many temptations its very selfish, I know we are responsible of how we react to those posts but theres just no need for it all, I want to lose weight and feel like i'm eating healthy, not eating fake food SW parodys, maybe the odd meal but not every week :(

It genuinely makes me angry that theres SW accounts that dont care about the people who stumble across them and really struggle with eating disorders and are desperately trying to stay on plan and theres just these people that are so called SW influencers that post so many of their treats off plan, if they must have a treat, thats alright but they should be considering people who are struggling to lose weight for various reasons and all these so called healthy eating influencers are encouraging them to one minute eat like a " true " slimming worlder and then stuff your face with an ice cream from mr sodding whippy!

Last edited:
This is not saying anything positive or negative about Harry but I do believe theres some truth like he might have been " overweight " perhaps not as big as he claims he was but lets say he wasnt slim either, I do believe he might have somewhat attended SW group but I think with Harry its possibly somewhat truth and somewhat fiction, he probably has knowledge of how SW works somehow, thats not shown on his posts but hey ho, if you see someone like Izzie, she has an awful lot of proof that she really was a big girl and shes lost a lot of weight, even Towers showed that but I think hes probably had his op and over worked himself too quickly and thats caused side effects and what not, but with Harry and I will say this that hes not a great influence for a Slimming World member, I wouldnt recommend him as an influence because his profile is quite unstable, I think a good account would have far more healthy speedy food and in terms of some of these crazy desserts, surely a muller light and some fruit would be alright? Not all of these mini treats with scoops of ice cream and low cal chocolate sauce, you would be better off having fewer syns or spending syns on something savoury as such, but with Harry theres something thats not right and I cant quite tell what it is but ive probably bored you you all a bit now so I will stop but the point is that he possibly might have had to lose some weight but not as much as we've been made to believe so its all maybe some truth and some fiction in his SW profile 🤔

I dont exactly find Harrys account inspirational, he posts so many " cheat " meals, if youre on SW and need to genuinely lose weight, his account wont help, I think his account if anything just made me put on a lot of weight with all the temptations of even the " Slimming World " food or " takeaway " :( and on another thought I think Towers posted so many temptations its very selfish, I know we are responsible of how we react to those posts but theres just no need for it all, I want to lose weight and feel like i'm eating healthy, not eating fake food SW parodys, maybe the odd meal but not every week :(

It genuinely makes me angry that theres SW accounts that dont care about the people who stumble across them and really struggle with eating disorders and are desperately trying to stay on plan and theres just these people that are so called SW influencers that post so many of their treats off plan, if they must have a treat, thats alright but they should be considering people who are struggling to lose weight for various reasons and all these so called healthy eating influencers are encouraging them to one minute eat like a " true " slimming worlder and then stuff your face with an ice cream from mr sodding whippy!
he has lost nothing but teenage puppy fat.

a stone at best. the same stone x 8 is NOT an 8 stone weight loss.

There is another fake weigh in incoming as it's Monday....

Reactions: 6
he has lost nothing but teenage puppy fat.

a stone at best. the same stone x 8 is NOT an 8 stone weight loss.

There is another fake weigh in incoming as it's Monday....
I remember seeing a post from his consultant a long time ago with him and a four stone award.

My bet, he lost it, gained it back, lost it again, 4×2=8 #PickardLogic

Reactions: 3
Well, being on plan lasted a whole two and a half weeks!
Just shows he's a prick... 2 weeks "back on plan" and he's posted 10 meals. so he either skips so many meals, or doesn't post half the tit he eats... altho I suspect he probably spends more time with his head down the toilet with his fingers down his throat, the trembling orange prick that he is...

Haven’t read this thread for ages and just see. His stories! Can’t believe he’s still wearing that same belt in every photo 😂

Has he lost another 8 stone lately? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.