Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it would be so easy for him to do.... but at this stage even if he did I wouldn't believe him...

see harold, this is how easy it is....

pic 1 my start weight/date

pic 2 my current weight/date
May I say well done on that awesome weight loss!

it would be so easy for him to do.... but at this stage even if he did I wouldn't believe him...

see harold, this is how easy it is....

pic 1 my start weight/date

pic 2 my current weight/date
If you have a nosey scroll through his profile you will find photos with him holding his book but because they might have filters on you cant quite see whats written in them, there might be one photo where you can see the writing

Complete random question but what happened to that ginandslim whatever she was called? Cant seem to find her

Complete random question but what happened to that ginandslim whatever she was called? Cant seem to find her
Ah I see she changed her name

May I say well done on that awesome weight loss!

If you have a nosey scroll through his profile you will find photos with him holding his book but because they might have filters on you cant quite see whats written in them, there might be one photo where you can see the writing
Thankyou 😀

regarding harold...that could be anyones book... easily purchased from ebay... he's been caught out purchasing certificates from there so I wouldn't put it past him....

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There is no way that’s not a normal Yorkshire recipe, oil and all
The big accounts need to all try it out and call him out to the fraud he is! 30g of flour? BULLSHIT. And Imagine how much smoke fry light would be giving off if you left half a bottle poured in a tin in a high oven for 10 minutes!

Reactions: 1
THREE eggs? It’s a glorified omelette not a Yorkshire pudding. I thought he was YORKSHIRE THROUGH AND THROUGH? He’s butchering the pud.

You're not meant to use fryshite at high temps because it's not a proper fat. Carcinogens have probably gone to his cunty little head.

Reactions: 5
Jd seasoning sent me an email this morning, so I unsubscribed and it asks for a reason.
I replied about Harry, being a liar about his weight loss and jd ignore this fact due to his high amount of followers and the potential sales his followers could bring.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jd seasoning sent me an email this morning, so I unsubscribed and it asks for a reason.
I replied about Harry, being a liar about his weight loss and jd ignore this fact due to his high amount of followers and the potential sales his followers could bring.
Oooo I’ll do the same as I get the emails xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.