Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I too think Smegs and Dregs thought they’d cancelled Piers. That’s because they are thick and delusional. He’s a well connected and accomplished journalist, whatever we think about some past antics. He is also an opportunist just like Smegs. He’ll spin this and use it to his advantage. And how we will all laugh. Bring on the dancing horses!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

margaretta

VIP Member
We should make a list of acceptable ;) excuses not to go to the Harkles 'Meghan's crowning as Supreme Empress of the World' party.

I'm going to go with 'Many apologies but we're booked to have a headache that day'.

Add your own :ROFLMAO:
My apologies but I have been invited to a Garden Party at Buckingham Palace 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

MillicentMargaret

Ideally it would have been someone less controversial than Piers, who wasn't seen as having an axe to grind and a lot more respectable/neutral but I don't see any US journalists wanting to wade into the nitty gritty. Current ITV and BBC presenters wouldn't do it for fear of being called racist and misogynistic and Meghan getting them fired. The DM, The Telegraph etc have already made lists of what was plain lying but it didn't seem to be making a dent with anyone who didn't already believe they were full of crap anyway. I don't usually like him much but I fully support him in this.

Kate got harassed for years, full on abuse. Sarah got called nasty names for years and her daughters were abused from the moment they became teenagers. 13 year olds got called ugly and useless because they were awkward and dressed badly sometimes and it was acceptable because their parents weren't popular and they weren't William and "Poor ickle Harry". Meghan can't content herself with saying she was bullied she has to tear down all the other women in the family and say their experiences don't matter. Her truth is the only truth.

• Angry
  • Heart

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
I don’t think that Catherine is pregnant but I would absolutely love it if she was and they announced it on the same day that Little Markle loadsamoney’s birth is announced. About half an hour later for maximum impact. 😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
And this is a very good similarity. Or at least no worse than some of her photos particularly after a glass of
Chateau Cockburn's or branching out to a cheeky Drysack..

Although they may have missed a trick

Screenshot_20210405-223927.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

spangly

VIP Member
W&K's wedding was quite an odd event here....Mr Spangly and I had a blazing row the evening before and he had stormed off and walked all the way to his Mums 1hr and 1/2 away. He slept on her floor and then spent the next day watching the Royal Wedding with her. (she died quite unexpectedly a few weeks later and he still to this day thanks me for that argument so that he got to spend that precious time with her!)
I watched it with the kids and we had a lovely time - we baked scones, got the bunting out and enjoyed the atmosphere - then I went and picked Mr Spangly up and we haven't had a big row like that ever since but whenever we see footage of the wedding, it always makes us a bit emotional!

• Heart
  • Sad

JAR21

VIP Member
Oops! I think I’ve caused a ripple with someone on the Piers Morgan thread!

D8268794-3DDA-486F-B4FF-1A4760CB40D0.png
566F75CB-3AC9-4D5D-85C2-B5275065E41E.png

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I'm disappointed in the BRF for not taking action with them unless it's going on behind the scenes. It needs to be rectified or MM will milk it even further, she will smug as fook thinking she's got away with it.
You know what they say "Revenge is a dish best served cold". The BRF will act when MM is least expecting it.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I bet the RF and the Daily Mail are very happy that Piers has said what many people are also saying, including us Tattlers. It's so refreshing to hear someone say it as it is.

• Heart

margaretta

VIP Member
It’s Dan W. I believe him. He’s been right about everything so far.
Totally believe this; Bradby lost all credibility by the ‘no one asked me if i’m okay’ interview.

I’m very proud of William’s decisions. He can see who is good and who isn’t for the monarchy. He will make an excellent King.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Whoring out Invictus games and disabled people for Netflix , just when I thought Harry couldn't stoop any lower..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Kittypops

VIP Member
I think Morgan wants Smeg to sue him. I want her to too. That really is the only way the actual truth will come out, imo.
100 per cent this.

Piers is goading the universally litigious Smegz into a lawsuit. He's backing her into a genius corner: either what he says is a scurrilous lie and she will win... or, she dare not go there and has to let whatever he says be publicised.

Or, the preferred option: she sues him, all the scandal comes tumbling out, she loses the lawsuit and justice is served.

If the latter happens, I tell you, us tattlers had better take time off work/homelife/any kind of life for total and utter delicious thread meltdown. I for one, stand ready. 🥊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

freda19

VIP Member
Well, I looked at the Forum business thread re forum stuff and apparently I should be able to PM folks if I have more than 200 posts. Well I have over 4k so I think that qualifies.:ROFLMAO: But I can't DM.
The odd thing is that I recently got an unsolicited DM from a person on here and replied. Short convo,very polite, just 4 posts between us, but the point is I was able to reply.
Oh and I was able to send DMs to two people on here last year, Pom and Yorkie. Very odd.

To be perfectly honest I actually think that DMs are a bad idea for the most part as they can be used to abuse people or to rally for pile-ons and foment trouble.
Mine last year were helpful ones (well I would say that :m) so there is a place for them. I'd be fine if admin had access to all DMs so they could nip trouble in the bud. Gossip is one thing but shit stirring never ends well.

Back on topic.

Markled!:m

• Haha
  • Heart

shragae

"Carlson played numerous clips from Meghan and Harry's interview over the course of his hourlong chat with Morgan, including one where Oprah asked the duchess: 'Were you silent or were you silenced?' Meghan said the latter.

'I'm sure it hasn't escaped your notice that moments after she complained about being silenced, she called your boss to silence you,' Carlson told Morgan with a laugh.

Morgan shook his head in dismay before saying: 'I mean, you couldn't make this stuff up, frankly."

Daily Mail Article

• Haha
  • Heart

JudithKuntz

Scobie race baiting again. This time over the disappearance of a 19 year old boy.
View attachment 518491
Of course it's very sad but there's rather a difference in ages here (and let's not get into the whole Madeleine debate).
They are comparing apples and oranges. Madeleine has been missing for, what, 15 years? She was also a toddler so didn’t leave voluntarily.

Richard was missing for a few days.

That said, the response his mother got when she reported him missing was horrific. My heart clenched when said “My baby’s not coming home”. That’s how I would feel too if he was my son 😥

Incidentally, if Scobie is so incensed by racism, why is he worshipping at the bumhole of a man who routinely used the word “p**i”? Hypocrite.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Someone posted further in the thread about PP, I hope it's true and he is doing something about the pair of grifters

I do hope PP has put his foot down, He would not tolerate ANYONE being horrible to The Queen , even more so if it were actual family doing it , He maybe nearly a 100 but I am betting he can still deliver a bollocking if needed

• Heart

Peachsquish

VIP Member
I think Piers is lying about the RF contacting him to prove a point, its totally unsubstantiated like a lot of the Harkles claims and here we are with the first blind debunk. If Piers must be lying because its not proven then the same surely applies to them.
Surely if we are expected to believe Meghan's truth and lived experience without question, then we must also believe Piers's truth and lived experience without question.

• Haha
  • Heart