Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JudithKuntz

But then I saw Morgan's most devastating tweet below that:
"No no no. Always milk first -> bag in -> water in. That is the only way to get perfectly stewed tea texture every time."
:oops: 😫🥺
He has created a proper firestorm on Twitter.
The British, Irish and our mates in the Commonwealth feel very strongly about this tea thing.
H'mm. Just going to put the kettle on.
I have no idea what to say to someone who puts the milk in first. “Get out” is all I could manage.

😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Sometimes I feel a little sorry for Me-again because I do believe she did not know what she was getting herself into. Her friends say she was obsessed with the royals, and she adored the princess diaries films and it must’ve been such a shock to her to realise that a Prince, the future King’s son did not live in a palace - he lived in a 1200sqft 2 bed cottage with a small garden. Coming from American sized homes, that must have been tiny to MM. then to find out she would never become a princess, would have to curtesy to her sister in law, and actually isn’t that rich, that must’ve been a comedown! I had a look and their net worth is just 10million now. For comparison the clonneys, Obama’s, and Beyoncé’s are worth 100s of millions. Kardashians are worth billions. Even Piers Morgan has a higher net worth then JCMH&MM (his is 14.4million).
what a fucking let down. No palace, no titles, no riches.
couldn’t happen to a more worthy person IMO 😜😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Reading through everything that Piers mentioned, I have to say that I agree with it all, and I totally respect him for going on TV and putting it all out there. Meghan Markle needs putting in her place. People need to see her for who she is, and Piers made everything very clear.

Anyone who doubts one iota of what Piers said needs to come onto Tattle and see all the evidence for themselves. I can't think there will/should be anyone out there who believes a word she said in that interview, and she needs taking to task - on air!!!

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Scobie race baiting again. This time over the disappearance of a 19 year old boy.
View attachment 518491
Of course it's very sad but there's rather a difference in ages here (and let's not get into the whole Madeleine debate).
19 year old MAN. That's an ADULT who can look out for himself versus a tiny CHILD who cannot. This is pure insanity. Is he implying that minority men have the mental capacity of four year olds? Because that's what this picture and tweet are saying.

• Angry
  • Heart
I damn well hope she chooses to be styled as that going forwards rather than staying the Duchess of Cambridge.
She has no reason not to. The Princess of Wales title didn't die with Diana, Camilla just opted not to go by it given the sensitivities of her previously being the mistress.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
@YeltsinsTank Huge thanks to you bubba for the precise reports. :m:m:m

Such a clever lot on here.
We have the amazing @Wu Tien with his bang-on song lyrics.
Then @Chita doing stunning caricatures (love the crotch goblin:love:)
And Yeltsin as our foreign correspondent.
Got it covered.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kittypops

VIP Member
I'm jumping ahead and I'm rather bank holiday pissed, so I've had a great idea: The Queen, makes a county called Poundland and Smez can be appointed as the Poundland Princess!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

cayenne35

I'm disappointed in the BRF for not taking action with them unless it's going on behind the scenes. It needs to be rectified or MM will milk it even further, she will smug as fook thinking she's got away with it.
They probably don’t want to give her a chance to play victim. Don’t worry, BRF always plays the long game.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

vretch

VIP Member
I bet they're watching this at the Palace, and I bet they're very pleased. At last somebody is telling it as it is, for the first time. All well and good saying Never Complain Never Explain but I bet it gets a bit lonely sometimes. Must be nice for the RF to have someone stand up for them so publicly.
ETA Anyone know the viewing figures?
I suspect the Minge response isn't going to be pleasant.
I don’t care what she has to say, it will be bullshit anyway. And she has to be extremely careful. I applaud Piers for standing up for the RF and the people of Britain and the Commonwealth. Someone had to. It was such a disgraceful thINg Megs and Hasbeen did, I can still hardly believe it. Just evil and so unnecessary.

• Heart

Notanotherjen

That article about the party is very obviously a PR piece because what else can they say after Morgan.

First of all their PR company might have forgot that Megains is suppose to be heavily pregnant. Even if restrictions are lifted who would throw a party in such a delicate position. Second you don’t invite the rich and famous to mingle with your 2 year old, unless it’s a very low key close friends and family event. Toddlers take mid day naps, well most do Archy probably reads the dictionary but I digress. Third the Obamas don’t live in CA so Mr and Mrs “save the planet” will have to have their friend fly in on very polluting private planes just to attend a party.

I would love to be the fly that annoys everyone at such a party, imagine all the big egos competing of who is holier and the most woke. Does Obama curtsy to Harry, does Beyoncé curtesy to Megan or Megan to Beyoncé? Gee imagine just all the titles “Mr President” “Your Highness” “Duchess” “Queen Bee” “The Queen of Daytime TV”.

• Haha
  • Sick

MillicentMargaret

The Royal Family website doesn't get updated very often in general. That Order of Succession has been there for a while and has been used by sugars to attack the family saying Beatrice and Eugenie are still using "of York" even though they're married and it shows they're obsessed with being royal as well, even though that makes no sense. Also to prove how backward HMTQ is for "making" Zara be Mrs Michael Tindall even though it's probably a personal choice ala Beatrice and Eugenie.

However I sincerely doubt HMTQ will ask parliament to strip them of their titles or place in the succession. She doesn't want to have to deal with calls to do the same to Andrew or Beatrice and Eugenie or anyone else. She's very traditional in some ways.

2nd I imagine that they don't want to be seen as taking revenge on them or called racists etc.

There was an outcry when Diana was stripped of her HRH it will be worse with Harry despite his current unpopularity and might turn him into a martyr for speaking "his truth".

It's better if she just says they can keep them but can't use them at all in the US, which I want her to do.

Them keeping them and being so obsessed by them is useful to me in pointing out to people just how hypocritical they are. Trash the family but are still desperate for their kids to be Prince and Princesses.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member

Oh fuck off!!
This is great Mail windup!. Hazzno's holding down two high-powered jobs, while juggling paternity leave and taking advantage of his "personal bowel focus" days by wa...king around the sountryside in his onsie or being papped on the beach. They could call their vineyard 'Sour Grapes' and their first pressing 'Bitter Harvest'.

• Haha

Flairey

VIP Member
There have been rumblings in Wales that they don’t want a Prince anymore, being automatically the heir to the throne. Will see if it happens, I think it still might.
I'm welsh and I really want William and Catherine as our Prince and Princess. I hope it happens. Purely because I'm a little ball of pure evil and am waiting to see cunt chops reaction to Catherine being a Princess . Something she will never be.

• Heart
  • Haha

Poppea

VIP Member
This is from Quora and it is da bomb!!

Will Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's daughter be in line of succession? I thought I read something about having to be baptized into the Church of England to be in the line of succession.
Submission accepted by L JuliaSee parent question
Sue Ivy
March 27
Writer (1985–present)

At the rate Harry and Meghan are spending their money, the only line their daughter is going to be standing in, is the food line.
What happened to the $100 million dollar deal with Netflix and all of those projects about ‘female empowerment’ Meghan was pitching to them? Of course, Meghan will be raising her daughter to be a “feminist” just like “mommy” - but that’s going to be a little tricky for Meghan to pull off, since her “female empowerment” has only come through men.
And the $30 million deal with Spotify? Their first podcast fell to #200 on the charts and they haven’t done another one since - could it be that listeners really didn’t buy the whole “Archie say ‘Happy New Year” word fest? Yeah, and his first word was ‘crocodile’. Keep digging the hole, Harry and Meghan!
No more offers for voice-over work after the Disney Elephant debacle? Voice-over work is relatively easy work for actors, if you’re good at it.
Meghan could get work on the Soaps, she’s done that, so no reason not to get work there.
Speaking of soap, since she supposedly “singlehandedly” changed sexist advertising, Meghan could at least be selling unisex gloves to wash all those dishes. How hard could that be?
And don’t forget the little “faux” latte contraption Oprah said she’d add to her “favorite list” - she just didn’t get it in time - of course, she didn’t.
And Meghan will always be able to get work for her talent in calligraphy! That was fake too? No biggie, they can give all the neighborhood kiddies plane rides around their back yard - their plane got repossessed? Nooo, it even had their names across it so everyone could see how rich they are…bummer.
But all is not lost! Harry has taken a job telling others how to cope with their mental disorders. What a brilliant move! He’s never recovered from his own mental health problems, so it stands to reason that he should be telling others how to.
It’s been rumored that he’s suffering from “Stockholm syndrome” from living with a narcissistic wife who also suffers from mental disorders…now which ones are they…NPD, Sociopath…ASPD…Suicide…so many to choose from!
And Harry has landed yet another job! He’s going to be working for a US ‘think tank’ that will explore the state of the media and “false information” - that’s right, Harry wants to pass a law that says you can only say or write what Harry and Meghan want you too - it’s called the Harry and Meghan “truth or lie” act.
What Harry and Meghan want the most is to be influencers, to have an “impact” on society - well, no disappointment there! They went on world wide television and ambushed the Queen - of our biggest ally country - and attempted to blackmail and extort her for more money, bigger titles, more security and more perks, and if she didn’t give into their demands, they threatened to do another tell-all “interview” with their “bestie” Oprah.
Meghan was in her element - no one there to refute her words, she even feigned a tear, telling Oprah how awful the royal family was to her - now, only A-list actors can cry on cue, so maybe Hollywood really didn’t see the true Meghan - or maybe they did - since she has had no A-list offers that she was sure would come from trashing her in-laws on the world stage.
Then the heavens opened and Harry appeared, such a sad little angel. He started moaning about how he was cut off financially from his family. He wasn’t cut off from his family, he was cut off from the financial family business, because Harry and Meghan decided that they no longer wanted to be working royals.
He and Meghan announced that they were leaving the royal family business to become independently wealthy. They didn’t want any money from the tax payers.
What they did want, was to make money off of their royal titles - which they had just quit! Ooops! Didn’t think of that.
Their plan was to be “roving royals”, flitting around the world and sharing their personal ‘manifestos’, telling people how they should their lives - all the while being supported financially from the job - working royals - they had just quit.
But Harry and Meghan didn’t understand one simple little thing about quitting your job - that when you quit your job, all the money, ’round the clock security, titles and tiaras go back to the Crown - your boss. Who you just quit.
It’s like saying, “I don’t want to work for you anymore but I want you to keep paying all of my bills, private jets, bodyguards, titles, tiaras and all the perks, so I don’t have to dip into my personal inheritance of millions of dollars.”
They wanted to walk away and do what they wanted to do and expected the English tax payers to keep funding their lavish lifestyle - in America!
So, these two turtle doves thought the British citizens were going to financially support them while they were in America - and they did for a year, which the Queen supported and gave them with her blessing.
Then in January, they told the Queen that they did not want to go back to be working royals. The Queen accepted it and told them they would have to return their titles, they would no longer receive any more funding from the tax payers and they were no longer eligible for security because they were no longer living in Britain and they were no long working royals.
Working Royals - Money, Security, Titles, Tiaras
Non working Royals - Christmas cards
The hardest part was watching their private jet get repossessed. Seeing it fly away with their names on it - gut wrenching.
Aren’t these two sweet, in their own delusional, demented way?

So, what color will their baby girl be? Will she have titles? And where will their daughter be in the “line of succession?”
No one really knows for sure, but I hope she likes chicken noodle soup

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

vretch

VIP Member
Thanks for this @YeltsinsTank ! Can't imagine the Shmarkles will take this lying down. Be interesting to see what their retort will be. Totally team Piers on this. People will eventually cop on about the gruesome twosome. It might take a while and there will always be the few staunch brain dead sugars that will defend her..... (Plastic Scobie I'm looking at you) but the majority will see the truth. They'll be left to wallow in their sea of septic lies. No body with an ounce of credibility should near them. How could you trust them?
I honestly cannot understand how anyone would trust them. How can they be trusted to keep secrets or even comments private after what they have done to their own family. I wouldn’t share a damn thing with them and that is just common sense.

• Heart