Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find really bizarre is she doesn't care if her lies are debunked, she just doesn't care. It's landing the punches and laying the nasty seeds that people remember. Not many people read below the headlines in this frantic world,(tattlers do!) well not the sugars anyway. I think she knows her US audience well and knows that the game of smoke and mirrors will do the trick for her. Even Orca doesn't care, she's made her millions and got her profile raised ( but very quiet at the moment). another one who likes to chuck the grenades and run for the hills.

I bet she doesn't give two hoots about the moon bumps and being called out for the deception. She will use the argument " Its my choice as a woman to have my family anyway I choose. If I choose to wear moon bumps/use surrogacy /IVF as part of my pregnancy journey, that's my business. The general public or anyone else has no right to know about our birth plans etc... etc... " Believe me, she just doesn't care . Just bring out some more PR keep diverting the crowds.

The Harkles as we already know are truly the worst sort of people with no redeeming qualities. Money is their religion and being top of the pile is their only aim in life..... whatever it costs

Sorry, rant ended :mad:
She cares. Money is second to her, being adored, worshipped and Queen like is her religion. And when she doesnt get that she cares. Why do you think she took the time to ring a tv network and demand to get Piers to apologise. And why spend a fortune on PR. She cares alright and she would be royally pissed off that Piers got on tv and debunked her interview. She would be livid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think you have a point there AudreyAnn, she has reached the point of no return so she feels that nothing else is relevant except her. What a disgusting, low life, money worshippers they are it appals me, Billy no balls has sunk to the lowest level of humanity by bad mouthing his whole family and "up yours" to everyone who has supported him over the years. They have buried Piers interview with a load of PR twaddle, can we seriously think that the very well respected Clooneys would want to be seen endorsing their sordid fantasies and the Obamas.

Deluded social climbers and prize arseholes.
I dont think they have buried it. Trying to of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn't the Epstein/Ghislaine stuff all about providing young women? There are lots of rumours that at least one of the Cloon's prefers boys. Of course I have no idea if that's true, it's just gossip I've seen. Probably not true at all.
It's more likely he would provide whatever sort of youngster they wanted, I doubt he had a hard and fast rule. There's all the Ghislaine sucked Clooney off stuff as well. No-one seems bothered that the high profile Barrister no-one can touch in court who has friends in very high places is married to a bloke with that connection. Weird :rolleyes: :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 21
We should make a list of acceptable ;) excuses not to go to the Harkles 'Meghan's crowning as Supreme Empress of the World' party.

I'm going to go with 'Many apologies but we're booked to have a headache that day'.

Add your own :ROFLMAO:
My apologies but I have been invited to a Garden Party at Buckingham Palace 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She cares. Money is second to her, being adored, worshipped and Queen like is her religion. And when she doesnt get that she cares. Why do you think she took the time to ring a tv network and demand to get Piers to apologise. And why spend a fortune on PR. She cares alright and she would be royally pissed off that Piers got on tv and debunked her interview. She would be livid.
100% agree. No, 1000% agree.

It’s always been about adulation to her, money is secondary (although still important). Which is what identifies her as a narcissist more than anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I reckon that explains the whole thing of Charles coming to see him in the hospital! I reckon PP found out and gave PC a huge bollocking, thats why he had tears in his eyes!!!
Bloody Hell you may be right on the money here, if he was in real danger the Queen would have visited.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We should make a list of acceptable ;) excuses not to go to the Harkles 'Meghan's crowning as Supreme Empress of the World' party.

I'm going to go with 'Many apologies but we're booked to have a headache that day'.

Add your own :ROFLMAO:
So sorry I am unable to attend due to taking my daughter to have her new moonbump fitted.I am sure you will understand .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wasn't the Epstein/Ghislaine stuff all about providing young women? There are lots of rumours that at least one of the Cloon's prefers boys. Of course I have no idea if that's true, it's just gossip I've seen. Probably not true at all.
I think there something in it.

When George's career first took off, not Roseanne, ER. He was on the cover of Vanity Fair in a gorilla suit with the head under his arm.

The writer of the piece referred several times to George's house being filled with his male friends. Me being as thick as a brick on a good day was sat there asking myself why he kept mentioning that. At this point of my decrepitude, I fully understand the term 'Lavender marriage' and the need for them.

I saw the same again when DiCaprio was featured on the cover, several references to his male companions. Eventually, the light bulb pinged.

I also believe Piers Morgan was approached by someone close to the RF conveying their thanks. For him to say so based on a lie is unfathomable to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If any Hollywood a listersare dumb enough to attend their stupid party I hope it ends their careers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Meghan and Harry #86 Garden Parties are all the rage, Will Meg let Haz out the cage?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think Morgan wants Smeg to sue him. I want her to too. That really is the only way the actual truth will come out, imo.
100 per cent this.

Piers is goading the universally litigious Smegz into a lawsuit. He's backing her into a genius corner: either what he says is a scurrilous lie and she will win... or, she dare not go there and has to let whatever he says be publicised.

Or, the preferred option: she sues him, all the scandal comes tumbling out, she loses the lawsuit and justice is served.

If the latter happens, I tell you, us tattlers had better take time off work/homelife/any kind of life for total and utter delicious thread meltdown. I for one, stand ready. 🥊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
100 per cent this.

Piers is goading the universally litigious Smegz into a lawsuit. He's backing her into a genius corner: either what he says is a scurrilous lie and she will win... or, she dare not go there and has to let whatever he says be publicised.

Or, the preferred option: she sues him, all the scandal comes tumbling out, she loses the lawsuit and justice is served.

If the latter happens, I tell you, us tattlers had better take time off work/homelife/any kind of life for total and utter delicious thread meltdown. I for one, stand ready. 🥊
I’ll get the coffee, wine and snacks when that glorious day dawns.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.