Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Archewell pushing out Invictus material for Netflix sounds incredibly lazy actually. Instead of going on a search of fresh ideas and human angles, they're tapping into a pool of existing material and sources they most likely have anyway without too much effort. A bit like the awkward patchwork Spotify holiday special:rolleyes:

Reactions: 33
The content creator at Netflix, notice the Obamas:
Of course we are supposed to believe that they were unsuportive, also we should not notice that Catherine St-Laurent was presented in the media as a Gates element, nobody mentioned that she is Trudeaus personal friend.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
From Variety, there's something in this for Invictus as well:

The Invictus Games Foundation will serve as an executive producer. The project will provide “significant funding to the organization,” according to Netflix, supporting the group’s work ahead of the Games at The Hague.
BIB: i read that as project funding the Arseewell. I thought arsewell very broke... but then i realised that they're talking about invictus. I think chimpo is smearing invictus's name

Reactions: 17
I used to be able to start private conversations but I can't do it anymore 😪 I can see that some people would abuse it to bully others so can understand why it's gone.

As for Smeggy having another baby shower 😖
Is she going to donate these gifts that she doesn't need to a charity for mothers in desperate circumstances? No I thought not 🙄
Have posters here been abused via pm because of their stance regarding H+M of is it a widely known thing across Tattle? That’s really tit.

I’ve only pm’d once, on another thread to check someone was ok otherwise I keep everything I’ve got to say on the thread.

Kerp your settings tight Tattlers.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Whoring out Invictus games and disabled people for Netflix , just when I thought Harry couldn't stoop any lower..

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
And now it has turned into a nice little earner for him. Exec Producer fee for Hazza and Producer fees for Archwell Productions. From the Guardian:

Heart of Invictus will follow the journeys of individuals who are competing at the Prince Harry-backed sporting event for injured former members of armed forces. Harry will appear on camera and be credited as an executive producer on the series, which will cover the run-up to the 2022 Invictus Games in The Hague.

The show will be produced by Archewell Productions, the royal couple’s recently-formed television production arm. Income from the business is expected to be play a key role in financing their new life in California, following their decision to leave public service last year.

From Variety, there's something in this for Invictus as well:

The Invictus Games Foundation will serve as an executive producer. The project will provide “significant funding to the organization,” according to Netflix, supporting the group’s work ahead of the Games at The Hague.

Basically, the same documentary that has already been made for each Invictus games will be made again, but this time Harry gets to trouser a chunky fee. That is literally the only difference between documentaries for Invictus 2018 and Invictus 2020 - Harry's fee. But of course he remains devoted to public service... :rolleyes:
I bet Invictus refused to let him do it if they didn’t get something out of it themselves. Quite rightly.

Although i honestly can’t see anyone wanting to binge this, which is what Netflix is for.

Reactions: 26
Instead of going on a search of fresh ideas and human angles,
They wouldn't know a fresh idea if it bit them on the arse. As for 'human angles' that would require some compassion and empathy and we know they don't have those.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That's the best they can come up with? Resorting to Invictus again?

Not exactly imaginative is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Omg prepare to laugh

"Chris Ship on Twitter: "Harry and Meghan’s Archewell production arm announced its first @Netflix series. It’s teamed with Harry’s @WeAreInvictus to film a docu-series on the preparations for @InvictusGamesNL in 2022 https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"
Two things I want to know.
1. Can he do any speech or interview or talking head role without talking about the "journey" ? Bloody annoying.
2. What is a founding patron? is that someone who acts as a figurehead whilst everyone else runs around doing the work and development?
Oh, actually, 3. Did he only get this stint as a HRH as opposed to being an ex squaddie. And does that mean he's, oh I don't know, trading on his titles again to very obviously make a load of moolah?

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I feel the RF will lie low for a while now and just wait to see what unfurls. Won't do anything to Haz and Haznot until sprog is 'produced' cos if anything 'happens' to it it would be the RF fault for giving them so much stress!
It winds me up cause the RF did not go on Oprah and call her a liar. You reap what you sow and she alone is responsible for thriving while pregnant, it's why we have no sympathy for 'pregnant' women who start fights.
It's a shame they won't blame her for any ill health suffered by the actual monarch and her husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
And H is to appear in it. Ffs that's enough to put most people off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Thing is the "human angle" has been gone over on every programme about the Paralympics, previous Invictus documentaries, the hundreds of "support the troops" documentaries since 2001 it's difficult to come up with something unique that catches people's imagination on a platform where there are a million and one things to watch.

Reactions: 17
I used to be able to start private conversations but I can't do it anymore 😪 I can see that some people would abuse it to bully others so can understand why it's gone.

As for Smeggy having another baby shower 😖
Is she going to donate these gifts that she doesn't need to a charity for mothers in desperate circumstances? No I thought not 🙄
So did I, I noticed the function had gone just after Xmas, I wanted to message you, Pom & Freda but it wouldn't let me. Oh well, the needs of the many outweigh those of the few I guess x
She won't donate anything to anywhere, unless there's something in it for her. When has any proof ever been provided of any donations she's made? Nope, thought not.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Archewell pushing out Invictus material for Netflix sounds incredibly lazy actually. Instead of going on a search of fresh ideas and human angles, they're tapping into a pool of existing material and sources they most likely have anyway without too much effort. A bit like the awkward patchwork Spotify holiday special:rolleyes:
I agree, it's easy for them without making any effort to branch out. They've got a few obvious things that they can merch make programmes on, Invictus being one of them (along with Diana). Will we ever see some real creativity from them?
How long will it be until they've used all their predictable cards?

I suspect that Hazno is as creative and useful as a chocolate teapot and Smeggys not much better unless it involves a drama about her 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Has scobie said anything yet about this yet? He is very quiet at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have posters here been abused via pm because of their stance regarding H+M of is it a widely known thing across Tattle? That’s really tit.

I’ve only pm’d once, on another thread to check someone was ok otherwise I keep everything I’ve got to say on the thread.

Kerp your settings tight Tattlers.
Across Tattle. There's a thread called 'conversations' in the forum business section where it says about it x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree, it's easy for them without making any effort to branch out. They've got a few obvious things that they can merch make programmes on, Invictus being one of them (along with Diana). Will we ever see some real creativity from them?
How long will it be until they've used all their predictable cards?

I suspect that Hazno is as creative and useful as a chocolate teapot and Smeggys not much better unless it involves a drama about her 😃
Outraged by such blatant teapot-ism. :p

** Oprah Voice** You get a producer credit, and you get a producer credit, and you get a producer credit'

(Guardian) Harry and Meghan will not be directing Heart of Invictus. Instead, they have brought in the director Orlando von Einsiedel and the producer Joanna Natasegara to oversee the making of the project. The duo previously created the documentaries The White Helmets and Evelyn for Netflix.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.