Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it will take Tom Bower a year to do the research, I expect that the Firm has passed all relevant information already. YaaayšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Well we all knew she was waiting for the perfect role....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now listen, this is a humourous slightly naughty take on the Whodunnit re the archiedoll comment.
I'll use spoilers to avoid pearl clutching from those of a delicate sensibility and prevent a meltdown of the report button in Admin Towers. :m
Entre nous.šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I suppose Chimpo might find himself a nice girlfriend while he dashes around making tea for people in his big new job. That would be rather amusing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Previous biographies written by him have uncovered things that have later been confirmed to be true and she ā€œwants no part in itā€ I wonder why is it because itā€™s not being penned by her friends šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Celebrity biographer Tom Bower to pen Meghan Markleā€™s life story for six-figure sum

Can't wait for this! Not even written yet & it's already gone straight to the top of my books-to-buy list šŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So Zara has a baby. And suddenly a job that harry has already been working in for months has to be announced.

But then they issue congratulations. But not via Scoobie. I checked. He has not tweeted. Instead via hello . Privately of course, just so that no-one knows.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I suppose Chimpo might find himself a nice girlfriend while he dashes around making tea for people in his big new job. That would be rather amusing.
I suspect Harry will, (completely coincidentally) work in an all male environment. And no blondes. Not even blonde men. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I meant to comment earlier. Someone said this is similar to the flurry of montecito puff pieces prior to Brenda stripping Hazza of his fancy uniforms a few months back.
Indeed it is.
They (PR)haven't stopped for breath for over a week now. I think they know that the result of the yearly review from Brenda will not benefit them and are whistling in the dark pretending they don't give a shiny tit.
On the other hand it could be the opposite, where they know Brenda has gone easy on them so they're rubbing her nose in it.
Oh well, we'll know soon enough.

Reactions: 35
Apologies if this has been posted before, but it's in my photos and every time I see it I can't stop laughing! The girl looks like my little brother did every time our granny tried to hug him. She's so stiff, she's practically in rigor mortis! šŸ˜‚

5E03AD9A-399D-4941-A812-C96548CD03A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Apologies if this has been posted before, but it's in my photos and every time I see it I can't stop laughing! The girl looks like my little brother did every time our granny tried to hug him. She's so stiff, she's practically in rigor mortis! šŸ˜‚

View attachment 498180
Good grief, that "hug" looks like she's rugby tackling the child in slow motion... such bizarre body language

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Previous biographies written by him have uncovered things that have later been confirmed to be true and she ā€œwants no part in itā€ I wonder why is it because itā€™s not being penned by her friends šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Celebrity biographer Tom Bower to pen Meghan Markleā€™s life story for six-figure sum

I think I would actually read it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thomas Markle Jnr - a soothsayer?

In a letter sent to In Touch in 2018, Mr Markle slammed the American star, insisting that

36-year-old Meghan is a 'jaded, shallow, conceited woman that will make a joke of you and the royal family heritage' šŸ˜³

He had that right didnā€™t he
22161D1A-D085-4400-94A0-39CEC48CBC44.jpeg
FF1285F9-7B0D-44F9-904C-50A2F696AC64.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Sam recons her second book will be out by end of april beginning of May, and it is loaded.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So Zara has a baby. And suddenly a job that harry has already been working in for months has to be announced.

But then they issue congratulations. But not via Scoobie. I checked. He has not tweeted. Instead via hello . Privately of course, just so that no-one knows.

So this job was BEFORE that interview. Now thatā€™s interesting. I wonder how they feel about plain old Harry now and if they are shaking in their boots trying to remember WTF they said to plain old Harry in confidence. I know I would be.

I meant to comment earlier. Someone said this is similar to the flurry of montecito puff pieces prior to Brenda stripping Hazza of his fancy uniforms a few months back.
Indeed it is.
They (PR)haven't stopped for breath for over a week now. I think they know that the result of the yearly review from Brenda will not benefit them and are whistling in the dark pretending they don't give a shiny tit.
On the other hand it could be the opposite, where they know Brenda has gone easy on them so they're rubbing her nose in it.
Oh well, we'll know soon enough.
Well they will be pretty damn stupid to rub her nose in it. Do they not realise TQ can take those friggin titles back anytime she so chooses. Then again, yeah they are that stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
So this job was BEFORE that interview. Now thatā€™s interesting. I wonder how they feel about plain old Harry now and if they are shaking in their boots trying to remember WTF they said to plain old Harry in confidence. I know I would be.
So bleating about being cut off by the family and being hard done to despite having 2 additional jobs at the time of the interview.

And if anyone was in any doubt about how they sit on stories to release them as distraction from RF stories or their own bad news stories should now have had their eyes opened.

Reactions: 41
So bleating about being cut off by the family and being hard done to despite having 2 additional jobs at the time of the interview.

And if anyone was in any doubt about how they sit on stories to release them as distraction from RF stories or their own bad news stories should now have had their eyes opened.
Daddy gave me no choice but to go out and find work. Imagine that.

Press release from the Harkles in 3, 2, 1 ...

What strikes me is how joyful these birth and birthday announcements are in comparison to the vitriol spouted by the two others. I canā€™t remember Archieā€™s birth being joyful what with the cock up about the quick succession of announcements that sheā€™s in labour and oh, heā€™s born, the unsigned BC, no photo on the steps of the hospital, a photo of a foot etc etc. They have antagonized people every step of the way whereas the others rĆ©alise the importance of the RF sharing these moments with the people who largely find the institution and by extension, their lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Daddy gave me no choice but to go out and find work. Imagine that.
When I screamed at him I was moving away and become financially independent because Meg and I don't need him or any of the Institution and Grey Men, he actually believed me?! The audacity!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

RF go high, H&M go low.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.